Fated Mate

Chapter 1

At the school campus...

Meet Alana Eleanor Dragonara, the badass Campus Queen and leader of the Fatal Gang.
Some students like her and some are scared of her.
She's like a walking time bomb that anytime may explode!

"The Queen is here! Give way!" Her Gang members shouted and all the people give her way and she walks like a Queen herself.

"Let's run! The scary Queen is here!" Someone shouted and run away.

Those who don't want to mingle with her and wanted a peaceful life will avoid her at all costs!

"OMG! The Queen is wearing the famous fashion trend!" A girl student who's obsessed and fantasizing about every outfit of hers.

She's always wearing the latest trend. She's a badass fashionista too. They admire and like her fashion style!

"Fashion my foot!" Someone from the crowd said.

"She looks like a clown!" She added.

Everyone looks at her with shocking big eyes!!!

Alana stop walking when she heard the girl. It's the first time in history that someone insulted her.
She will surely punish this girl!

"And you are?" She asked while looking at her from head to foot.

"I am a student here! Can't you see it?" The girl asks sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

Everyone in the crowd gasps. They can smell chaos!

Alana smirk.
She will admit that this girl challenges her pride and ego. And she's not a loser! No one can defeat her!

"I like you! What's your name?" Alana asks smiling sweetly.

"Thank you! And my name is Sylvia." She answers.

"Sylvia, nice name! But- What should we do?" Alana asks looking at the crowd of students that surround them.

Her gaze is deadly and cold. Everyone knows that she's angry except this girl, Sylvia!

"Good luck Girl. Hahaha" Someone shouted.

Sylvia just raises her eyebrows as she's confused but she can feel that this Alana is no good at all!

"Let her suffer!" Someone from her Gang answers.

"She's the Campus Queen. Tsk! You're so dead!" Another student shouted from the crowd.

"And the leader of Fatal Gang! You will taste your sarcasm!" One of the members of Alana's gang said angrily.

Sylvia looks at her.
She has a strong aura but she's nothing compares to me. She whispers to herself.

She's not afraid of Alana!
And she doesn't care at all if she's the campus queen!

"Good luck, to me?" She asks laughing.

"You're all funny. Nice meeting you, my Queen!" She bows her head while laughing and walks away.

She's laughing at the human girl in front of her.
If she's the Campus Queen, then she's the Vampire Princess!
She wants to experience the human culture for fun and live normally.
But too bad for her, She's in trouble on her first day of school!

Alana blocked her way...

"Oops. Not that easy, girl!" She said laughing.

How dare this new student insulted her in front of everyone? Alana asks herself. She's angry but still wants to look cool and dangerously calm.
She will make her suffer and teach her a lesson!