Turned Vampires

Chapter 5

Too many countless crimes and murders happened in a week but it suddenly went quiet!

Alana is wondering what happened behind her back.
She can sense that something happens but she can't tell what it is.
She didn't know!

The school is back to normal as if nothing happened. All the people and students forget about the killings! While she is having nightmares every night.

Thinking of those dead Fatal Gang members with cut-off heads. Trexie's unstoppable blood that scattered everywhere that makes her crazy but she managed to survive all of this.
There is only one person that will always pop up in her mind and it's their Vampire Professor!
He is still here!
She believes that he did something to the people around him.

"Alana, let's go. The class is over. You seem blank, what are you thinking?" Betty asks.

She's been floating and blank since last week!

"Just go out first. I want to talk with our Professor." She answers.

Betty smiles and whispers.

"Are you making a move to our hot professor? Hehe." She asks while giggling.

Alana's face turns sour. Betty and the rest are innocent in all of this crime.
Unlucky her!
No matter how she tries to forget all of this.
She can't!

"What are you talking about? It's about my grades. Just go!" She answers and pushes her away.

Sylvia looks at her with rage and hidden anger.
In her mind, it's not the time to kill the human bitch!
Soon! Hahaha! She's laughing in her mind and walks away.

"Why are you still here Alana?" Steven asks.

"What did you do?" She asks with accusation in her voice.

"Do what?" He's confused.

Although he knows the answer he doesn't want to talk about it as he is looking for an answer too.

"Don't play dumb! What did you do to all the students here? They forget all the crimes just like that!" Alana shouts out of frustration.

"I erase their memories about the killings," Steven answers without looking at her.

But he didn't know who killed those Rogue Vampires! They vanish into thin air without a single trace!
The last time he followed them, they hid their scents.
Who is capable enough to unveil their scents?
This is a puzzle on his mind that he's trying to solve but still has no answer until now.

For him, he is hiding his scent well and continues pretending as a professor.

He can't leave his mate alone. The mate bond is so strong that it keeps on pulling him towards her!
This is another mystery for him. How come a vampire King mated to a human?
His head is aching these days. Trying to solve all of these but always failed!

"What about me? I'm still suffering from nightmares because of those horrible scenes! Why you didn't erase my memory?" Alana asks. She's frustrated!

Steven sighs deeply. This is one of his problems too!
Why he can't compel and hypnotize his mate?
She's only human and is supposed to be easy to control, but she is different.
It's a puzzle that is hard to solve!

"Because I can't and I don't know why," Steven answers shortly.

Alana looks at him right through his eyes. She feels that Steven is not telling the truth but looking at him. It seems true but why? She asks herself.
She's wondering where are those killers. Who are they?