Merciless Killing!

Chapter 4

Alana woke up in her bedroom. She falls asleep yesterday.

"I'm still alive!" She pinches her face and it hurts!

She thought that Steven would kill her!
She's wondering how he brought him home.

"Alana, are you awake?" Her Dad is knocking on the door.

She really can't remember what happened after she fall asleep yesterday and why she's now in her room!
She slowly gets up and opens the door.

"Good morning, Daddy." She greets him with a smile.

"Now, you're not drunk!" He scolded her.

She didn't know what Steven did to her when she was sleeping!
Damn, vampire! She curses on her mind.

"Me? Drunk? No, Daddy. Maybe you misunderstood it yesterday." She explains.

"Then what are you doing in front of our gate? Sleeping like a baby! And you smell of alcohol. Can't you smell yourself? You better take a bath!" He said while covering his nose.

She smells her blouse. And she stinks with alcohol indeed!
Steven pours some alcohol on her and leaves her alone!
How dare he!
She's very angry but she needs to calm down or else her Dad will not stop scolding her.

"I take a bath Dad. I don't want to be late for school." She said and close the door but her Dad block it with his hand.

"Nope, don't go to school today." He said.

Alana's eyebrow raised.
It's the first time that his Dad told her to be absent!

"Dad, are you sick? You hate being absent the most! Why telling it to me?" She curiously asks.

"Our school is not safe for now. I want to close it for a moment but parents will wonder and will going to ask what's going on, I don't have answers for now as it's still under investigation." He explains.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday with Trexie? I need to go to school Dad and check my Gang members." She insisted.

"No, you are not allowed to go to school until I solve this crime. Another student was found dead in the parking lot. It's not safe for you and that is final!" He said.

"You better disband your Gang. It will not do good to you." He added and close the door.

Alana is frustrated. How come she will stay at home while wondering what happened?

She stands and opens the door but it's locked!
Her Dad never did it to her before.
This is a serious matter and she needs to attend Trexie's funeral!

She takes a bath and texted Betty to give her phone number to Steven. But she did not go to school too. His Dad won't allow her to go out!

What should I gonna do? I need to go out! She asks herself.
She walks onto her terrace and looks around.
Just maybe Steven is nearby and will hear when she shouts!

"Well, let me give it a try." She said.

"Hey damn vampire! Come in here I need your help!" She shouts.

Steven is indeed near, talking to his stubborn sister in a cafe.
They heard when Alana shouted.

"You seem so close with that damn freak Alana huh!" Sylvia said with a fake smile.

In her mind, she is cursing Alana and wants to kill her!
How could she give in to that human food bitch! She's ruining his brother's reputation for being his mate!
She's waiting for her brother to tell her the truth.
But he's protecting the bitch that made her jealous and wanted to suck Alana's blood until she died in her hands!
He will never tell her that he found his mate!