Hearing and Adoption

(I still haven't decided what will be the exact ship, both of them has 2, Vikarry has 1 and Tomarry has 1. I plan to wait longer to see the results. Maybe I'll check in a week.)

Kingsley held a firm hand on Hadrius's shoulder, steering him to his seat. The hearing was soon to start and everything needed to be prepared. Hadrius was to sit with Kingsley seeing as Hadrius was most comfortable with Kingsley. 

"Listen, Hadrius, I promise I won't let them hurt you again, I'll have my wand at the ready, alright?" Kingsley said, trying to reassure the anxious boy. Hadrius calmed down a bit and sank in his chair. Kingsley brought out his wand and transfigured the napkins that were on the table into a notebook and pencil.

"You know how to write with pencils, correct?" Kingsley asked the curious child. Hadrius nodded and picked up a pencil. He opened the notebook and started writing.

Today is the day I could regain freedom. As I know the chances are incredibly high, I still fear the chances of my return to their sinister grasp. Although, I do not fear them as much as an adult would think, I actually feel fortunate that I am causing them pain and regret. 

I do plan to make my story as sympathetic and traumatic as possible with out making it seem too false. The minister is a complete fool though, so getting him to believe my story should be so easy. If I could get everyone to agree on my case, I'll have more followers in the future and people with great connections able to vouch for me. 

I may be a bit crazy to be writing such cruel acts into a simple notebook in front of many people, alas, I have a simple solution. I will easily use a touch of glamor. If someone was to look over my shoulder or request to see it, they'll only see a story about magic and fun, like what a normal child would do. 

I must stop for now, the hearing is starting and I'm asked that I try to listen and follow to the best of my ability. Maybe, I'll lock up to innocents that don't know they were under the imperious curse. 

Hadrius closed his note book and placed the pencil next to it. He straightened his posture and made his face look scared, innocent and adorable. Most of the grown-ups found themselves cooing or marveling at the boy. How could such people harm such an adorable child? They must be vile, cruel and wicked people.

Once everyone had settled in their seats and the couple that was placed on trial were sitting at their stand, the minister came in and sat in his high stand. He held a firm and greedy look in his eyes, showing how gullible and selfish the man is. 

"Good afternoon, Witches and Wizards, Lords and Ladies, Ma'ams and Sirs. We are here for the trial of Orios Aquatine and Laria Aquatine, who were both committed the deed of child abuse. How do you plead, Orios Aquatine?" Minister Fudge askes as he gazes down from his stand. 

"Not guilty," Orios said like it was obvious, showing no respect or honor towards the Minister. Minister Fudge nodded and looked over to Percy Weasley, who was in charge of writing everything down.

"How do-" Minister Fudge was asking before Laria cut in.

"I'm innocent, Hadrius is lying!" Laria whined, fluttering her too-long eyelashes. Fudge cleared his throat and has an uncomfortable look on his face.

"May Orios Aquatine come up here and give his testimony?" Minister Fudge requested. Orios nodded and stood up from his chair and made his way to the middle of the room.