Dear...

(Some chapters will be letters shared, you can know by the title)

[Once Hadriun arrived home he grabbed a quill and piece of parchment. He sat at his desk and began writing.]

Dear Viktor,

How has it been! I have just arrived home and wanted to know if you have arrived home safely or heading home. Anyways, how are you feeling? I know that since the whole fiasco at the World Cup was energy draining and you got injured in addition. 

I've been well, my father is making sure I study and prepare for my upcoming school year. I attend Hogwarts and it is rather bland. I do have a everyone's favor but Dumbledore and Gryffindor as I am a considerably smart student at Hogwarts. Their library is so dry but gives a lot of context- and what I mean by dry- is that the information are topics I know very well, they just go deeper into the whole topic. The library is a wonderful place though, it is quiet and very calming, some girls go there to gossip or play games. 

Do tell me about your school, Durmstrang if I was to guess. Is the library there grand? What topics do you learn of? My father and I were considering that I transfer to Durmstrang at the end of this year or after 5th year. I think that after this year would be best, Hogwarts is so plain and tiring these days. 

Yours Truly,

Hadrius K. Shacklebolt

P.s. This is Hedwig, she likes eating a mouse or two before flying off again

<><><><><><>

[Viktor sat on his bed, running a hand through his wet hair. He had arrived home and was quick to take a cold shower. He was both physically and magically exhausted. He noticed an owl standing on his desk, his window was open and letting the cold air of Bulgaria rush in. Viktor closed it and then walked to the owl. He unwrapped the letter from their talon and read it. When he finished he smiled softly and sat down at his desk and prepared a letter.]

Dear Hadrius,

I am very good. I am releved that you re-turned home safely as so have I, in fact, I got home not ever an hour when I saw your letter. I am feeling decent, I am magically exhullsted and fesically. I also got news from my coach that my team lost two players, a beater and chaser. The other team lost one more sadly, but otherwise, I am allright. How are you thogh? You displayed amazing magics that I've seen in a while and did it to three of those scu-death eaters. 

I do attend Durmstrang. It is very cold and has a empty feeling, but the students are very wonderfull. I am sorry if my spelling is horreble as I do not have much time to practis. It is good that you are exelling in your studies. The liebrary at Durmstrang is full of information and many new things can be lerned. I learn Runes, Arithmancy, Dark, light, and neutral arts, Charms, Defensive spells, offensive spells. The school offers almost anything a student can lern. I do hope you do transfer, I can show you many things.

Your Friend,

Viktor

P.s. I fed Hedwig, she is very fierce and warm hearted, wonderful companian. 

<><><><><><>

[Hadrius was laying on his bed when he heard a scratching sound at his window. He lifted his head up slightly and saw Hedwig pecking at his window. He jumped up in joy and rushed over, basically flinging the window open with enough force to take down a gorilla. He unraveled the letter and instantly read it, his eyes lightening up as he finished up. He gave his owl three rats and began writing a reply.]

Dear Viktor,

I am so effervescent to be able to see you soon! I overheard (totally was told) that there is a Triwizard Tournament happening soon! In case you are unsure what it is, it is a tournament between three schools: Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Beauxbaton. One champion, of age of course, is chosen by an ancient item and put through three trials. Whomever earns the most points wins a prize and a trophy. I am rather nervous though, I've done research and learned that is was stopped for over 50 years due to the champions dying. It has happened before but Hogwarts was on the verge of closing so they removed the event. 

Please be careful if your choose to put your name in the Goblet. I don't want to see you get hurt or killed. If you die, I will revive you so I can kill you myself, understood? Anyways, I am fine. The fight didn't drain me so much, more of just exhausted from the lack of sleep. I've been staying up and working on my astronomy work, been going great so far! I learned a new word I forgot to mention during my other letter. I am unsure what is means, I heard Draco Malfoy say it when he got a hex wrong. He said," Oh, Fuck!" What does "fuck" mean?

Anyways, I read your letter about Durmstrang and am enlivened to go there! Do they at least have Treacle Tarts there, chocolate ones to be specific. They are my favorite thing in the world, except for you! I like you too, but Treacle Tart is also delicious. I'll be waiting for your owl, well it is mine... but your letter. 

Love,

Hadrius

P.s. Call me Rius, it is sometimes annoying to call me Hadrius all the time!

<><><><><><>

[Viktor was getting impatient for a letter from Hadrius so started one. When he was in the middle, lost for any thoughts of what to write, he heard a hoot. He turned around and saw Hedwig looking at him with a 'I know what you were doing' look and allowed him to remove the letter. After feeding her 2 mice, Viktor read the letter and laughed at Hadrius's innocent enthusiasm. Viktor scrapped his first letter and rewrote a new one.]

Dear Rius,

Hello, I am also excited to see you soon, but do calm down. Erm, the word "fuck" means...How do I say this, actually, just don't ever repeat it. It is quite an inappropriate words that can have a negative influence if not used correctly, and it is never correct to use such a word. I do hope you understand, I am not angry at you, but looking out for you. That word could get you in a lot of trouble. If I were you, I'd stay clear of this Draco Malfoy person, he doesn't seem like the right person to be around. 

Continuing, yes, Durmstrang could be exciting throughout the year if anything was to come up, such as the Triwizard Tournament. I do plan to enter if I were to be attending your school, which I probably will knowing my Headmaster. I am most looking forward to seeing you when I do come though. Durmstrang does have treacle tart, many sorts of flavoring. My favorite is coconut as its flavors is most intriguing and satisfying. My favorite dessert is Funiiki s Krem, a cream or custard filled pastry horn, absolutely delicious. I'll have to show you when I come to Hogwarts.

Love,

Viktor

___________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed these letters that were shared between the two, some pages will be just letters they've shared during breaks and not seeing each other. Do let me know if you have an idea or want something mentioned in a future letter.

Do you like the letters idea?

A.) NO!

B.) YES!