Do you belive in fairy tales?

A/N I just really like the picture has nothing to do with this one shot  I wrote.

15 years old
"Theo,do you believe in fairy tales?"I ask.We are sitting on the grass outside of the castle.That's the first time I asked someone that question. His answer was "no why would I, fairytails are just what we wish we could have, they will never be real as much as we wish they were"

18 years old
Dad and I are sat outside of the burrow sharing a bottle of fire whiskey."Dad,do you believe in fairly tales"I ask. He looks at me and smiles sadly standing up and says "Yeah I do,but sometimes not everyone gets there happy endings" He walks back inside the burrow. Sadness in his eyes still since Mum died.

20 years old
"Hey Grandpa Reg" I say in greeting I'm 20 now a graduating healing school. "Do you believe in fairy tales,happy ever afters?" He looks at me and says "yes,but you have to go make your own fairy tales lily love,that's the only way they are going to come true" That's when I truly understood.

22 years old
I watch Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malloy walk in arguing (like always). "Scorpius we are done I can't do this anymore" He nods and walks away from her to go get himself a drink.I walk up to Rose "Rosie,do you believe in fairy tales,happily ever afters?"I ask looking around the room at Theo and Albus,Remus and Sirius and Uncle Reg and Grandpa James. She looks at me and says "it's days like these lils that I wish fairy tales were true"She walks out of the room.

25 years old
I look Scorpius in the eyes as he finishes his vows. It was my turn I took a deep breath "Scorp ,ever since I was 15 I asked a question to our family 'Do you believe in fairy tales' I never answered the question.I think it was because I was scared,scared to commit to something I saw every day in my life.But now as I look at you and what we have overcome I know my answer. Yes I believe in fairy tales but when I was 20 a wise man told me that I had to go make my own so I did... with you.And that is one thing I will never regret. A few minutes later we hear a ministry official say 'You may kiss the bride' and I kiss him my Prince Charming not that I need one.

10 years later
I see Theo walk up to me,my husband Scorpius Malfoy talking to his father and my dad. "Hey Theo" "Hi lils" "You enjoying your fairy tale"He asks. I look at him and smile "yeah,yeah I am I lay down on the blanket I had put down earlier and close my eyes but when I open them again my children playing is not what I see. I sit up a bit and realize that I'm laying in a hospital bed.It's light out and I see Scorpius Malfoy walk in "Mornin Sunshine"He smiles.

The End.