I like you too

Theo,when he looks at me...I swear I can't breathe."Theo frowns and looks at me."That sounds a little problematic;are you okay"He asks his face curving into a grin.I roll my eyes. "Not at all-I'm actually a little scared at this point"I grin back at him.He throws his arm around my shoulder and we walk into the backyard of the burrow.The entire Weasley-potter-longbottom-malfoy etc. clan their.I look at Scorpius Granger-Malfoy talking to my cousin Rose.I walk around and go to grab a butterbeer.I decide to go say hello to him and Rose.I smile as I walk up.I see Rose's hand resting on Scorpius's bicep.I look Scorpius in the eyes.His eyes go wide begging for help."Hi Rosie" I smile.She frowns at me. "We were having a conversation Lily"Rose says bitterly. "Oh I'm sorry,I just wanted to speak to Malfoy I had a few questions."I lean in and whisper. "Medical questions,you see Rosie I've been feeling quite sick every time I see you and Scorpius near each other" I say.Malfoy grins.Rose scoffs and storms away.I grin facing Scorpius now. "Hi Malfoy" "Thank you Potter your a literal lifesaver"I smile."I'm happy to help" "How you doing Potter?How's Dad been with your healer training?"I bring my hand up to rub the back of my neck."He's wearing me thin.But he also said I'm the best trainee in the healing training...so" "That's fantastic Lily" "Thanks..uh how's Auror Training with my dad?" "He's also wearing me thin" "Dad wants the best of the best..you the best Malfoy?"I joke.He laughs."I bloody hope so" I squeeze his arm."I'm sure you're doing great" I smile up at him. He sighs."Yeah"We stand side by side looking at the family around the garden."We've got a weird ass family huh"He says."That's one way to say it" I laugh. I look up at him and he seems to be thinking. "What are you thinking about" He look down at me. "Trying to figure out if we are related" I laugh. "We aren't" "How do you know" "I looked it up when I was younger around 5th year I think" "Why" "I liked you.You we're with Rose simple as that" He nods. "Well I'm not with Rose anymore"I smile. "I think we're all relived about that" He laughs quietly.He leans down and whispers in my ear "I like you too,Lily Luna"