The Ministry Gala

A/N This is the dress she wears 👍🏽

I walk into the large ballroom looking around my dress long enough to cover my ankles my heels high enough to let people know I've got feet.I make my way across the ballroom when my cousin Dominique stops me. "Lily listen.Scorpius Malfoy is talking to Rose and y'know we promised Albus cause he's not here.Plus Rose like hates so...could you go help Malfoy." I scan the room till I find Rose touching Scorpius. I smile at my cousin."I've got this" She nods.I walk over to Rose and Scorpius.I smile. "Scorpius,hi I need some help could you dance with me,please"Scorpius looks at me with thanks. "You alright Darling" "Quite,Just need a dance partner"I smile."Well I'll be happy to help"Ge puts his hand out and I grab it we go to the middle of the room and start dancing."You looked like you were in Binns class being tortured"I laugh. "Basically"He mutters. "Oh poor Malfoy can't handle his Ex" "Shut up"He says. "Or what" "Or I'll shut you up" I scoff. "You wouldn't" "Cmon darling.It's a thank you"He dips me as the song ends and placed his lips on mine softly and kisses me.I kiss him back.We stand back up. "See you later,love" He whispers in my ear. I stand their in shock for a few seconds.I laugh and walk to the bar to get a.  drink.Thinking about Scorpius Malfoy's lips on mine.