dawn feelings

Lake valor, sinnoh region. may 21st, 2006 on Tuesday at 11:32 am

It held by Wallace cup tournament in lake valor, sinnoh with pokemon coordinators from the globe and the prize is prestigious ribbon

Inside waiting room with all coordinators, dawn, Zoey, Brock, and including ash Ketchum former companion may maple from hoenn region, they're watching ash in tv screen at performance along with buizel who using aqua jet on the water to show off its speed and power that surprise dawn for a bit begin to blush on her cheeks

Dawn: "(thought) wow, ash is amazing to tell buizel use aqua jet on the water. He's so handsome and cute who got muscular body for 17 yrs old. I need to tell him for got feeling for him."

While her friends is too busy watching ash almost done with his performance, on cue for Dawn tip toe exit the waiting room section without her friends noticed except for piplup who confused his trainer exit the waiting room and he give her confused greet, "piplup, lup." Dawn replied back to him with little bit surprise, "congrats ash that's all and tell him I got feeling for him since arrived at sinnoh region." Piplup smile of pride for dawn got a crushed on ash this whole time begin continue toward backstage.

Back at waiting room section with lake valor male staff look like kurt goreshter enter waiting room to get dawn for her performance is next but she wasn't there so he walk up to her friends to speak with Russian accent, "where your blue haired girl of your at anyway because her performance is next."

Zoey: "you mean dawn."

Kurt: "that's her, so where she anyway?"

They're turned their heads to right and left to find dawn for a second, they noticed she's gone along with piplup and may said to them with panic, "they're gone in a flash without us noticed."

Kurt: "(muttering) like baba yaga."

A boy named Kyle walk up to them and said, "I saw them left earlier ago heading to backstage." They begin clam down after that and think dawn left waiting room early toward backstage for her performance until Kyle told another one to them, "she begin to blush on her cheeks see your friend performance on the screen though."

Pikachu: "pika?"

Zoey: "she what?"

May: "come again."

[New story is out for today]