Zoey confession

After Wallace got done greeting to coordinators and dawn left already toward backstage having pokemon battle against another coordinator at the arena, as may said to Zoey right next to her with kindness, "I hope dawn to win the match and enter semi final, right Zoey." She blushed little bit blush on her cheeks and said, "you said it may." Then  May noticed blush on Zoey cheeks with suspicious expression and said, " Zoey, I have a word with you from outside of waiting room for a minute. Please." She stay silent when may grabbed her hand begin dragging Zoey outside of waiting section to leave brock, ash, and Pikachu is speechless of confused about may have a chat with Zoey for no reason but they need focus on dawn battle against another coordinator right now.

Ash: "damn, my babe look hot and fiesty while battle against him and I like it."

Brock: "whoa, easy there big guy."

In the hallway with Zoey standing behind the wall to stare at suspicious may with arms crossed under her E-cup breast as may said to her, "why you acting strange around me sometimes and called me beautiful last night." She felt guilty with sigh and said, "I'm in love with you since before yesterday because you're beautiful in slim body with E-cup breasts I ever." She smile at Zoey about she got a crushed on her since before yesterday when place hands around Zoey back of neck move closer to feel may e-cup breasts against c-cup breasts.

May: "you look cute with muscular arms that I ever saw and make me turn on.'

Zoey smug smiled, " Thank beautiful, I been working out a lot to stay fit."

They begin closed their eyes and kissing in the lips while being watched by Stan Lee as a janitor from the distance with a smile, "aww true love like spider man and Mary Jane."

[New chapter is out for today]