1

"Just another El clasico.." thought Cristiano as he gave his all time rival - Lionel Messi a handshake and a polite smile.
_______

"44th minute, 0-0. And the whites get a corner. Will Real Madrid score before the first half ends? Toni Kroos shoots anddd-"

Ronaldo jumped in an attempt to score a header and Messi jumped in an attempt to clear the ball, making the two men hit each other's heads, leaving the two of them on the ground, the younger on top of the older breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?" Cris opened his eyes slowly, Santiago Barnabeu's sun blinding his hazel eyes as he patted Leo's back who was clearly in pain.

"I guess.." Messi replied quietly as he bit his lip and put a hand on his head.

"Leo." When Ronaldo looked up he was met with an angered Ramos who held out his hand to help Messi. Traitor.

The younger gave Sergio a confused look then quickly took his hand when he realized that the Spanish man wasn't joking around or something.

Cristiano's eyes widened when he realized.

Why was Messi wearing a Real Madrid kit?

He then looked down.

He was wearing a Barca jersey.

He looked at the younger who seemed to have realized as well. He put a hand on his mouth his eyes opening more and more slowly, shock written all over his, now, pale face.

Neymar helped Ronaldo get up.

"Cris. We need to talk." Leo said as the last whistle blew.

"Cris where are you going?" Asked Busqets but the Portuguese man simply ignored him and went somewhere with Leo.

"I think that something here isn't right." The older said.

"You think?" The younger replied sarcastically as he cocked an eyebrow.

"What are we even going to do? How'd we get in a parallel universe?, How is that even possible? Are we just going crazy? Have you always been in Barcelona? And have I always been in Real Madrid? Is that it?" The argentinian was hyperventilating as he put a shaking hand on his face.

"Leo, Leo. Chill out!" The Portuguese wrapped his large arms around the younger's small frame. He hugged back, burying himself in the older's chest.

"What if we never go back? What if we are trapped in here forever...?" Messi melancholically said as he hugged the other even harder.

"We'll figure it out. Don't panic please." Ronaldo said as Messi looked up, now making eye contact with the older. He smiled reassuringly at the Argentinian, him slowly returning it as a little, calm sigh escaped his pink lips.

"Thank you so much." Leo said as he broke the hug. Ronaldo frowned as he felt the cold air on his body. The hug kept him so warm and cozy.

"Ok let's go to the locker rooms now so we can rest a little and then when the match ends we can go home and discuss everything that's happened, yes?" Messi suggested.

"Sounds good with me." Ronaldo grinned as he nodded in agreement.

"Alright then, see you again in ten minutes." Messi smirked as he turned away.

Cris smiled a little as he started walking away. What was going to happen from now on? They weren't crazy right?

_____________________

The match ended. Barca won 2-1.

"Good game." Said Ronaldo as he shook the younger's hand.

"Good game.. Now let's find my car.. if it still exists..."

"Wait... Where do you even live...?"

"Oh."