3

------------
"Hi."

"Hi."

Leo handed Cristiano the keys. He unlocked it and the pair went inside it, Cris on the driver's seat and Messi on the passenger's.

"So we're going to your house huh?" Messi tilted his head a little so he can see Ronaldo.

"Yeah." Was his reply.

The ride was rather quiet, the only thing that was heard was the soft humming of Cristiano along with his playlist.

_____

"Did Leo just give Ronaldo his car keys? Am I seeing things?" Said Marcelo. Bale and Modric stayed quiet, both confusedly starring at the now moving car.

"He never gives his car to anyone." Kroos then quietly said.
_____

"Leoo. we're here." Ronaldo lightly shook the younger who was slowly drifting off in peaceful slumber.

Messi's reply was a little huff.

"Come on." A little smile creeped on the older man's face.

The shorter man slowly opened his eyes and stretched.

Ronaldo got out of his car then opened Messi's car door receiving a sleepy thank you from the Argentinian.

"Should we tell anyone?" Asked the younger.

"I don't know. What if they think that we're fucking crazy or something? How would it sound to you if someone told you that they're from a parallel universe where they play for the opposite club?" The Portuguese said.

"You're right.. but still..." Leo mumbled as he looked up, making eye contact with the older.

"I guess we could tell someone if you want to.." Cristiano smiled still holding eye contact.

"Okay then. Before the match, Ney told me that him and Gerry wanted to organize a party with the rest of the team here in Madrid so they won't be going to Barcelona until tomorrow."

"Good. Should we tell Neymar then? Do you want to tell him?"

"Yeah. We can tell Sergio Ramos too if you want to."

"Yes. Okay, I'll text Neymar and you text Sergio." Messi smiled at that.

"Leo? Where are you?"

"I'm at home. Could you please come? It won't be for long."

"Sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Cris then called Neymar and texted him the address.

Now they had to wait.

_______________

"So you're telling me that you're from a parallel universe where Cristiano plays for Real Madrid and Leo plays for Barcelona? And me and Leo have some kind of rivalry but in this universe we're best friends?" Asked Ramos as if he was speaking to a mentally ill person. Neymar was starring at them in both confusion in shock.

"Yeah. I know we sound like.. really crazy right now but we're not lying." Said  Cristiano.

"So how can we get you back?" Asked the Brazilian cocking an eyebrow.

"We have no idea.." the Argentinian replied sadly.

"Wait.. wasn't Luis talking about some kind of parallel universes and some other weird shit and we told him that he was crazy or something.." said Neymar looking at Cristiano who looked like he had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Then he looked at Messi who actually looked like he remembered this.

"Wait... that actually happened in my universe as well!"

"So we can ask him, yes?" The Brazilian said receiving a nod from the others.

He called Luis and told him to come over.

_______

"I KNEW THAT PARALLEL UNIVERSES EXISTED!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is kind of boring. I hope the other one turns better. Also sorry if I made any grammar mistakes English isn't my first language.