2

"Should I ask Sergio?" Asked Messi.

"Ramos?"

"No, Busqets. Of course I meant Ramos." Messi groaned at the stupidity of the older who gave the younger a little embarrassed smile.

"Yeah I guess. But how are you going to do it? You can't just go up to him and go: Hey Sergio I'm from a parallel universe and I have no fucking idea where I fucking live! Can you help me find my house AND my car?"

"You're right... So how do I ask him?"

"Well.. you can go with.. Go up to him and ask him questions about how your car looks and about what your address is under pretext that Marcelo has challenged you to go and ask someone? Sounds stupid but Sergio is stupider so he won't really care." Suggested the older and the younger nodded in agreement.

"Yeah that sounds good. But wait a minute..." Messi's eyes widened in realization, confusing Ronaldo.

"What?"

"If we're living each other's lives... Then what if I live in your house and have you car?' They glanced at each other and started running towards the parking lot where they saw Ronaldo's car parked.

"Alrighttt. Now the keys..." The Portuguese man said in excitement after the duo high-fived.

"Where could they be? Where do you usually keep them?" Asked Messi.

"In my jacket."

"Ok so I'm going to the locker room to get my..your jacket. We can go shower and change if you want. Let's wait for each other here in.. 20 minutes? Is that good with you?" The older agreed and they both parted ways again.

_____________

"Leooo how come you're getting so close with Cristiano? Since when are you so close?" Asked Marcelo.

"Well.. I don't know.. we talked a little before the match and.. we clicked I guess." Messi answered with a little smile.