MARRY ROUXLS >:D

random thing:

breathing set to manual

blinking set to manual

you can feel your clothes

think of something cringe you did when you were younger, you will think about it for the next minute

midna is the only good zelda companion

what is ralsei in the dark world if hes really a darkner, and if hes kris's headband why are his horns pink? if everything gets *darker* in the dark world (if u still think that kris's blue skin is shading, for some reason), shouldnt he be darker, not lighter?

in splatoon, do inklings have to bathe? they could just, like, melt into the ink and all the dirt or whatever would be left behind. it also heals damage, so do inklings need bandages or would they just heal with ink? do their sinks use ink, since water is bad for them? if they drink water and nothing happens, why do they instantly die if they come in contact with lots of water? if they drink ink, is it the same kind of ink they use in battle? or is it more like watercolors?

in minecraft, what if the players are the only ones left because they used their STRENGTH (you know, with them being able to hold the shulkers of gold and all that) to fight off some "great evil" or whatever and all the weak players died?

will anyone simp over zelda totk's ganondorf?

in undertale, why does toriel make a butterscotch-cinnamon pie regardless of our decision on the phone EVERY SINGLE TIME??? I ASKED FOR NO BUTTERSCOTCH, MA'AM

in splatoon side order, why are there still people who think the new mysterious octoling is marina? your skin doesnt just...temporarily lighten when ur a teenager, we have a picture of young marina and her skin color is the same as when shes an adult.

in splatoon, callie is gay and you cant convince me otherwise

uh-

OH GOD 300 WORDS???? IM HITTING REAL CHAPTER NUMBERS 

BYE