Mitch Marner | TML

You have been best friends with Mitch since you were in diapers. The only way we know each other is because our mom's have been friends for a long time. Mitch is 1 year older then me and since the 10th grade, I have secretly been catching feelings for him. I have been hiding it from everyone because I'm scared of rejection. But luckily, my feelings haven't become too much for me to handle. Mitch is usually never able to talk to me in person because of hockey but we will facetime every night. 

"Y/N COME DOWN FOR SUPPER" My mom yells and I put my computer away. I get up from bed, walk downstairs and sit at the dinner table. My mom place chicken and potato in front of me.

"Thank you, mom" You said, looking at the food.

"No problem honey" My mom says getting her food, then she sits next to me. We start to eat then my mom asks, "Have you been talking to Mitch lately?" You nod

"I talked to him yesterday actually" You say smiling at the thought of Mitch. My mom notices my happiness when she brought up Mitch and gasps. "What?"

"Honey, do you like Mitch?" She asks looking at me. I couldn't lie to my mom so I told her the truth.

"Yes, I do like him but please don't tell him" I told her and she nods.

"I won't, I promise" She smiles and I give her a smile back. When I finish my food I go up to my room and wait for Mitch to call me at our usual time, but when the time came, he didn't call. Maybe he is running late, you thought to yourself but after an hour of waiting you gave up and texted him.

MITCHY :)

'Hey, are you gonna call me?'

'Sorry, I can't tonight'

'Oh okay'

You put your phone down and went on your computer to watch South Park in your bed. Then you eventually dozed off.

You eventually wake up to your mother poking your shoulder. "Mhhmhm" You mumble into the pillow.

"I'm going to work honey. I'll be back tonight" You mother says.

"Mkay" You mumble into the pillow again. You hear your door close and you fall back asleep. You wake up again to hear your phone ringing, you look and see that Mitch is calling. You answer and say "Hi" In a tired voice. You then stretch.

"Did I wake you up?" He asks. 

You smile and say "Yeah, but I needed to get up anyway." You sit up.

"I'm sorry for waking you up" He says and you shake you head.

"Mitch, why do you always say sorry" You say while giggling.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it" He says sarcastically 

"Proving my point" You say then you continue "I have to go Mitch, I need to go to the grocery store to get food, my mom wanted me to" You frown. You wanted to talk to Mitch but you were hungry and you needed to get food. 

"Oh, Okay that's fine. Bye" He says then he hangs up. You get dressed, you grabbed your keys and put your shoes on. Then you head out the door. You get in your car, turn on the roaring engine and as soon as you know it your at the grocery store. It takes you about an hour to finish and you go back to the house. You can't stop thinking about Mitch around 15 minutes later you get back to the house and you step out of the car. You about to open the trunk when someone touches your shoulder.

"Tag your it" You recognize the voice and you turn to see Mitch.

"MITCH!" You shout but when your about to hug him he starts running.

"Don't forget your it. I tagged you and your not going to get me that easily." He says while backing up. You run as fast as you can and touch him.

"Tag" You giggle. That happened about a few times before it was your last turn.

"Tag" He says. You were out of breath but you still tried to get him. The worst part is he ran into the woods. You won't be able to find him now. But you decide to try and find him. But you couldn't and the next thing you knew, you were lost. You never went in these woods because they scared you too much but you had to find Mitch. You continue to search, you even checked the trees. But he was no where to be seen, then you start to freak out. That's when you feel a tap on your shoulder, and you turn around frightened. Luckily it was Mitch and he looked at me. I looked into his deep blue ocean eyes, you could stare in them forever. But Mitch finally speaks up "Y/N" He takes a deep breath and continues, "I know you are my best friend, but, uhm, recently I have been thinking of being more then friends. I, uhm, I like you in more then a best friend way" You stood the jaw open unable to speak. "Actually, uhm, forget I said any of that. I was stupid to say any of that" Mitch looks down at the ground. But you put your hand on his cheek so he had to look at you. You pulled him in and kissed him with passion and love. After a solid minute you both broke away from the kiss to catch your breath.

You then spoke up "I like you too, you idiot" He pulled you into a hug, a tight one, and you put your head on his chest. "We should probably get back, we can go to my room and watch South Park" You say.

"Yeah, we should get back, and out of all shows you choose South Park?" He says looking at me.

"South park is a good show" You protest, and he finally gives in. When you get back to your house you get under the covers of your bed and Mitch also goes under the covers. He puts his arm around you and you lay your head on his chest. Mitch starts to play with your hair and you turn on South Park. After watching a few episodes, your eyes start to get heavy, then you close your eyes and doze off in Mitch's arms.

Mitch saw you doze off and says, "I love you, Princess" Then he turns off your laptop and falls asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N

I can't believe I was able to post two today, but I need to think of some more story ideas so there might be another part tomorrow. But with that enjoy your Morning/Night.