Trevor Zegras | AD

Y/N had always been a huge fan of hockey, and Trevor Zegras had quickly become her favourite player on the Anaheim Ducks. She'd followed his career closely, cheering him on as he rose through the ranks of the sport. So when she won a contest to meet him in person, she was absolutly thrilled.

The day of the meet and greet arrived and Y/n found herself incredibly nervous as she walked into the arena. But when she saw Trevor waiting for her, all her anxiety melted away. He was even more handsome in person than he was on TV, with bright blue eyes that sparkled when he smiled.

"Hey, Y/N," Trevor greeted her warmly. "It's great to finally meet you in person."

Y/N smiled nervously, feeling a little tongue-tied. "Hi, Trevor. It's so great to meet you too."

They chatted for a few minutes, and Trevor was incredibly charming and down-to-earth. Y/N found herself relaxing in his presence, feeling like they had an instant connection. As they talked, she couldn't help but notice how his eyes seemed to light up when he talked about hockey, and how passionate he was about the sport.

After the meet and greet was over, Trevor asked Y/N if she wanted to grab lunch with him. She eagerly accepted, and they headed out to a nearby restaurant. Over burgers and fries, they talked about their favourite hockey teams and players, and Y/N found herself laughing at Trevor's jokes.

As the meal wound down, Trevor laughed across the table and looked Y/N in the eye. "I know we just met, but I feel like there's something special between us," he said, his voice low and sincere.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat. "really?"

Trevor nodded. "Yeah. I know it sounds crazy, but I just feel this connection with you. Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Y/N felt her face flush with excitement. "I would love too."

Over the next few weeks, Y/N and Trevor went on several dates, and each time they saw each other, their connection grew stronger. Trevor was every bit as kind and charming as she'd thought, and she found herself falling for him more and more each day.

One night, they went out to a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. As they sat across from each other, sipping wine and talking softly, Y/N realized that she was completely in love with Trevor. She knew it was early in their friendship, but little did she know, Trevor also liked her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

AHHHHH LUKE JUST SIGNED WITH THE DEVILS!!!

Also I just kinda winged this imagine and it is also really short but I hoped you liked it!!!