Jack Hughes | NJD

Y/N had always been a hopeless romantic, dreaming of the kind of love that would sweep her off her feet and take her on a journey of passion and adventure. She had never found that kind of love in her life, but she never gave up hope. That is, until she met Jack Hughes.

Jack was unlike any man Y/N had ever met. He had an air of confidence about him that was both alluring and intimidating, and his piercing amber eyes seemed to see right through her. Y/N had met Jack at a mutual friends party, and they hit it off immediately. They spent the entire night talking and laughing, and Y/N couldn't help but feel drawn to him.

Over the next few weeks, Y/N and Jack continued to see each other, and they're connection new stronger with every passing day. They spent long hours talking about their hopes and dreams, and Y/N found herself opening up to Jack in a way she never had with anyone else. He listened to her every word, and seemed to understand her on a level that no one else ever had.

As the weeks turned into months, Y/N and Jack's relationship deepened, and they became inseparable. They spent their days exploring the city and their nights cuddled up on the couch, watching movies and talking until the early hours of the morning. Y/N had never felt so happy and fulfilled in her life, and she knew that Jack was the man she had been searching for all along.

One day, Jack surprised Y/N with a romantic weekend getaway to a secluded cabin in the mountains. As they sat on the porch, watching the sun set over the breathtaking landscape, Jack turned to Y/N and took her hand.

"Y/N, I know we haven't been together for very long, but I feel like i've known you my entire life," He said, his eyes locking into hers. "You're the most amazing person i've ever met, and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you be mine forever?"

Y/N's heart swelled with emotion as she realized that Jack felt the same way she did. She threw her arms around him, tears streaming down her face.

"Yes, Jack, I will," she whispered, and they sealed their love with a passionate kiss.

From that day on, Y/N and Jack were inseparable. They shared a deep and intensive love that only grew stronger with time. They supported each other through the ups and downs of life, always there to lend a listening ear of comforting hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow this one is short, I did lose motivation, BUT I'M BACK. I'll try to make the next imagine longer. But with that Jack Hughes is done!