The castle

The pups were in barking-burg. They brought Everest, Liberty, and Coral with them. The princess was out of town and she asked  the paw patrol to watch over the castle while she was gone. This was liberty and coral's first time in barking-burg. "wow, this place is so cool" Said liberty amazed. "You right, sis, this is a beautiful place" coral said to Skye. Meanwhile, sweetie was working on a project. "Once I finished my shrink ray, the paw patrol will be too small to stop me from becoming the queen." Sweetie said laughing. "I well keep them and make sure they don't get big again." 

In the evening, the boys were in Thorne room keeping an eye on the crown. "I hope sweetie isn't going to try to steal the crown again." Chase said worried. "I just can't keep dealing with her anymore." Marshall gave a paw bump. "Don't worry, Chase, there is no way sweetie can steal the crown with nine of us here."  Marshall said. "She can't get away with anything." 

Sweetie, was by the stairs, and saw the pups, and fired the shrink ray at them. "Look at this, they said, no pup was too small, but you are all smaller than my paws." Sweetie said laughing. She then realized that the only the boy pups were shrunken and her shrink ray blew up. "Oh well, they're only four of them, and two of them are still pretty small, not as small as you, but still pretty small to stop me. Good luck getting big again." She walked away and picked up the shrink ray so she could fix it. Just then, Skye, Coral, Liberty and Everest walked in the room and wondered where the boys were. "Where are they?" Liberty asked. "I don't know" said Skye.

"Skye, Coral, Everest, Liberty,  down here" the boys all repeatedly saying at the same time. "Maybe they went to another room." Everest said as she, and the other 3 girls walked out of the room. The girls' footsteps felt like earthquakes to the boys. "What are we going to doing?" they all said in a scared tone.