Tiny pups and a tiny cat

Sweetie was just finishing repairing the shrink ray when it shot a random beam, but she dodged. "That  was a close one." She said. "I can't become queen if I am tiny."

Meanwhile at the throne room, Wild, came in, and was waiting for Rory, when a red beam hit him, and he became tiny. "Wild, what are you doing here?" Chase said without sneezing, because his allergies were cured. "Well me, and Rory, decided to lend a paw. Rory, is on her way, and when I got in, I was hit by a beam and became tiny." Wild answered. "Why are you tiny as well? And where are Skye, Liberty, Everest, and Coral?"  The Marshall told Wild, how sweetie made a shrink ray, so she can become the queen, and how the girls were in different area, when sweetie shrunken them. Just then the castle door opened, and Rory came in. "Wild, where did you go?" She asked, as the girl pups, came in the room. "Hey, Skye, Everest, Liberty, and Coral. Have you seen Wild or the other pups?" Skye shook her head. "No, I don't know what happened to them." She said. 

As they talked, the tiny paw patrol members had a plan to get their attention. "So we jumped on their backs and get to their ears" Chase said. "Let's do this" Marshall said. Chase got on Skye's back, Marshall got on to Everest's, Rocky and Zuma got on Coral, Rubble got on Liberty's back, and Wild got on Rory. Here goes nothing the boys thought.