Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Four, Part Three

The shower didn't last long. Matt and Gabby both ended up wanting to get out, with Gabby getting out first; and since he was alone, Matt didn't want to stay long. So, he just finished up his washing up so that he could make his way out to bed with his wife. Quickly towelling off with his towel after stepping out of the shower (and shutting off the water), Matt smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror; he then made sure that he didn't need to shave, and saw that he didn't (in his opinion). But, he will shave if Gabby requests that he does. But right now, that was not what he was thinking about. Rather, he was thinking about how he wants to go join his lingerie clad wife in bed. That's really want he wants to do and hold her in his arms. So, he set his towel down on the counter and proceeded to grab the boxers that he already set on the counter. Grabbing them, he smiled as he put them on before tugging them up so that he was now clad in his boxers.

Anyways, that was how he was going to tease Gabby today; he was going to walk around in his boxers. Little did he know, that Gabby was going to be wearing some very sexy lingerie for him (she's already wearing it). Going to hang his towel back up on the towel rack, Matt smiled as he went ahead and walked out of the bathroom before looking at the woman who's currently standing at the end of the bed. Seeing that she was struggling with doing up her lingerie, Matt shook his head and smiled as he got ready to help her do it up; after all, she does need said help right now. She just needs him to help her with the lingerie so that she can get nice and comfortable in bed with him. After all, that's what they both want to do. Making his way over to her Gabby at the end of their bed, Matt smirked as he spoke to her. "Here, let me help you." Looking over her shoulder, Gabby smiled when she heard Matt say that he was going to help her; after all, that was what she wanted.

Letting go of the strings that were going to do up her lingerie, she smiled when she felt Matt grab the lingerie for her. He then went to start doing it up for her and just smirked due to the fact that she truly is a very gorgeous woman. And boy is he glad that she's his wife, as that will always be the case. Gabby is just the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and he's ready to hold her in his arms today; and every day for the rest of his life. Turning around to face her incredible husband, Gabby smirked due to the fact that she liked what she saw. She liked the sight of him clad in nothing put his boxers. "I have to say, I love the fact that you're just wearing your boxers." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby tell him that, stepping close to her before putting his hands on her stomach. At the same time, Gabby once again wrapped her arms around his back while staring up into his eyes; which is something that she does whenever he can, as she loves this.

This feeling that she gets when she's with the man she loves, is an incredible feeling that she always enjoys whenever they're holding each other close. And that's what they're doing right now. They're just holding each other close ahead of them getting in bed with each other. "Uhm, do you think we can talk about the Heather thing?" Gabby looked at Matt when he said that, well aware of just what he was talking about; as she knew that he was worried about it, and how things were looking right now. "Do you feel like you need to talk to me about it?" Matt sighed. "It can start the conversation that I know you want to have with me." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, well aware that's the case; so she's definitely going to be open to talking to him about it, especially when it's on her mind as well. She then watched as Matt got nice and close to her. Putting his hand on the side of her face, Matt smiled as he leaned in and kissed her softly this morning.

"Want to get in bed together?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her whether she wanted to get in bed with her man. "Yeah, I think I'd like that. Then we can cuddle up to each other, and we can talk about it." Matt nodded, agreeing with his beautiful wife while feeling her grab his hand; and that's definitely something that he likes feeling. Her grabbing his hand as she led him to their bed (where they're going to talk about the Heather stuff). And that's completely fine with him, as he wants to talk about it too. He wants to make sure that they're on the same page in this scenario, as he wants to just talk things through as husband and wife; and that's exactly what they're going to do when they're in bed together. But first, Gabby wanted something from Matt first. And just what might that be? She wants a kiss from the man she loves, the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; as that will make her very happy. Heck, it'll make them both happy.