Special chapter

Special chapter

(A/n: sorry for any spelling mistakes!)

I decided to make a little special interaction between the reader and an oc of mine!
I actually haven't started the next chapter- and a family member of mine recently passed and I am feeling guilty cause I don't feel sad since I hardly knew them which is why I'm making this special chapter.

I decided to make a little special interaction between the reader and an oc of mine! I actually haven't started the next chapter- and a family member of mine recently passed and I am feeling guilty cause I don't feel sad since I hardly knew them w...

When the wendigo was at the place, there were others at the place as well. He didn't really know them, he might see them in the hall or when passing rooms whose doors were left open.

He didn't know how to feel about them, if he should feel bad or something for them... He truly didn't know. He didn't understand his own emotions that well..

Though there was one day, the people in white coats brought someone or something into his room.

He was playing with some of his toys at the time, when he saw them. It was a male from what he could tell, he had shortish white fluffy hair. He had no iris, or if he did it was white. He had very pale skin and white horns. He had legs which were not that of humans, they were white and had claws, he also had no arms. They had bandages over his chest, which he assumed wrapped around his upper body as well.