𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥|ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

As I've stated in my "good news!" Chapter, I shall be following the twisted wonderland plot, with a few tweaks

All sorry for not publishing this sooner, I was originally planning on publishing this 2 days ago. But it took longer than expected to write this. I kept leaving and then coming back after a few hours.

"Well here we are! It's quite charming, isn't it?" Came the voice of what sounded like a male

"Maybe a bit too charming..." Replied another voice, most likely a boy as well. There was the sound of footsteps coming closer to the rundown building.

A certain male who resided inside said building tensed up, though soon relaxed when realizing that he most likely wouldn't be found. He was in a good hiding spot (that's what he thought).

The footsteps stopped once they were inside the building. "You will be staying here while I research a way to get you home." Said one of the 2 males. He once again heard footsteps but they were sounding like they were leaving.

"Oh and one more thing!" The footsteps stopped. "I better not catch you around the campus, I will return with some food for you."

The footsteps once again started, the sound of a door being closed muffled the footsteps now. He heard a sigh, "well I can at least clean this place up a bit..."

He heard footsteps getting closer to where he was located, he curled more into himself. Praying that he would not be found, who knows what they might do to him? (He had guesses, but none of them were good at all) the footsteps stopped near where he was.

He could hear some movement, he assumed that the knocked over furniture.

The male started to calm down, there was no possible way that he would be found. He wasn't already found, so it must be that his hiding spot was good!—