Chapter 1 ( Meeting with past )

Hii guys many of you demand for this story . I already write 3 chapters of this story . I have to post this one my brother post our love story by mistake . It was not prepared . Sorry for inconvenience guys .

______________________________________

The scene start from Yash and rose engagement and Mr Kapoor came in the engagement and kartik hide from him .

Kartik ( hide behind the pillar ; muttered ) - yeh kyu aagaye yaha paar dekh liya toh musibat hojayegi aur agar inhone Mr goenka ko mere baare main bata diya toh ( he get fear imagine the consequences )  no this can't happend .

He was shivering thought about his past naira who saw all this get shocked saw him shivering just to saw unknown person . He get flashback of his parents fight , mother 's suicide and his father remarriage . He was shivering badly due to fear . Naira go toward him and shake him a little . Kartik turned toward her vigorously . He didn't thought anything and hug naira tightly and clutches her dress and still shivering due to his past . Naira was shocked seeing his  vulnerable state . He was shivering badly .

Naira ( rub his back )  - shh main hu  naa . Kuch nahi hoga .

Kartik ( still hugging her tighlty ) - m..ujhe...nah...i...mil..na...un...se...ple..ase...m..aa ( lost in his past due to his fear )

Naira ( understand that he is in trauma ) - baas koyi nahi Milne ko keh raha hai unse . Kahi nahi jaaoge tum main hu yaha . ( Make him sit on the chair and sit beside him ) shaant hojaao main hu naa ( wipe his tears )

Kartik was lost in his thoughts . Naira knew something was not fine with him . Just then mishti and kuhu shout while playing pakdam pakdai and kartik came back from his world of thoughts and realised his position and immediately separate from her .

Naira ( concerned ) - tum theek ho naa kartik .

Kartik ( wipe his sweat )  - haa main theek hu .

And after that he hurriedly ran from there leaving confused naira behind . Naira felt something is wrong with him . She felt unknown connection with him . She himself don't know why she felt pain saw him in this state . Naira shrugged off her thoughts and go away from there .

On the other side Mr kapoor 's assistent saw kartik in the maheshwari house and inform Manish about him being in maheshwari house live in PG and work in Singhania diamonds as a normal employee leaving his family business . Manish was furious heard that and decide to come maheshwari house to take his son back .

After sometime kartik come downstairs and saw everyone was dancing suddenly voice came from behind .

Manish ( in his bossy tone ) - waah beta aapne pariwar ko chod ke yaha naaya pariwar bana liya . 

Everyone stop hearing the voice . Kartik look at the direction of a voice and shocked to saw Manish , swarna and keerti here . He was froze and numb seeing them here . From whom he was running now they are infront of him and their unexpected arrival make him blank and his whole past revolve in front of his eyes . He was little shiver . Naira notice it and without think anything she held his hand in order to calm him down . Kartik take a deep breath and get relaxed . He looked at naira and nodded to assure her that he is fine .

On the other side Singhanias, maheshwari and Aggarwals are shocked to saw The business tycoon Manish goenka in their house and was confused to whom he refer beta . Vishambhar decide to end the confusion so he come forward to ask him .