STRIKE

He screams yet nobody cares to hear, he will continue screaming,
whilst doing so, making the same habits because he is uncared for.
He knew this, and it terrifies him, wherein a time that dawns upon him. it is nothing but silence, no more thuds, no more intensities.
But these sounds coming within him isn't a gift of such bestowed upon he, to someone like him for that matter, but it is that because he cares for you,
He fought those who ought to dispose of you, he served as your backbone it did not matter to him if you noticed or not. As long as you stood. Yet
A bullet he became, hurling towards you. never could he have imagined hearing a distinctive sound from you, a sound that stops his. The sound of you. How does one manage to stop a bullet, some run. Yet you stood and stared at the bullet as it struck you. That exact time is wherein silence fell upon him. We're you the gift that was destined to be bestowed upon him. Could he have ever foretold you were the silence. He trembles upon running away from. Did it really not matter if you knew he broke, for you to stand. Fact of the matter Is. You were so forward lt driven that u only saw those in front of you. You believe those that are in your sight., you cared for those who displayed themselves beside you. And everything else were uncared for. He was everything else and all that made up of it. He scatted admittingly. Without a sound. Without a mind. He too didn't care. Anymore. There's no longer time to bother for you alone we're no longer a fight for him to fight for.