COVALENT

Does it still linger around you? Like you can never shake the feeling of helplessness
U can never contain yourself. In a way that you'd feel completely at peace? And in the midst of it all  u ask what have I made myself into.

With all the people you've met. The people you have hurt. They were once a blooming forest that you've now left to fall on to the surface of earth's very plane. You prayed to them hoping that they'd once more be like they were before

a thriving leaf on an enormous tree to no avail triumph was never met. You become frustrated why can't they come back up? What am I suppose to do? You cry out to them, you please them with every strength that is in you. But your sound only dispurs along the wind. And as it comes crawling back to you, you'd hear yourself echoing throughout the wide and chilly woods. You become even more frustrated, and u continue to dive deep into every leaf old and new. Have I done this to you? You shout. Still it echoes back to you. As time is spent leaves have flown with the breeze leaving your sight. "I'M SORRY" you grunt hardly as your knees plunged into the pile of withering tree leaves. From there you'd finally hear them.
*leafs breaking and cracking* which served as hope to you once again, but to the leaf it did not matter.

It was already bound to break apart. Owither away, still you began to apologize hysterically as if it had become something of a sequence. Every time you'd feel the guilt of how has this leaf have come to fall you'd blame yourself and plead. Here is the last time you hear them speak, it drove you into hysteria. As you stomp, grunt, and plow through the leaves. With each one leading their way to the opposite path you'd choose for them to take. A repetition of reminding of your mistakes. It has been a long day, might now be too late. With the next coming of days. Each and every leaf has wilted. You still weren't as content. With only a few leaves left. You thought you might still have and will for it to be lifted. But like every other I counldnt be bothered..

You fade away, along with the sight of the forest dimming and becoming so little.
No amount of full grown trees can ever make you put to rest. As to each trunk and branch you commit to fix. All of it just turns corrupted. Til there were none left.
And all that there is of you is doubt. Might have been the plea you took. Was the sound they were truly looking for and even tho none is of existence you still blame yourself to the tomb of the life you never took.