Who is he?

Tens years ago

Zhan went to his mom's grave on her death anniversary and when he was coming back to his home. Zhan was very sad because he was never able to see his real mom because his father told him that his mother died when she brought him to this world. Then he saw that a person was trying to jump from the bridge of the high way. So he rushed there to stop him and pursued him to leave this idea of killing himself . And he agreed and then they both shared their story with each other Zhan told the boy that he blame himself for the dealth of his mother and the boy  told him that his whole life was a lie to him and he wanted to end this life today but Zhan stopped him. I told this to Zhan when he asked ME why I was doing that?and

then Zhan got a call from his dad and he run home and both the boys didn't even exchanged their names but calmed each other.

Zhan arrived home

Zhan dad told him that he is going to marry another woman to take care of him and Zhan also know that his dad also need someone to help him come out of the pain of losing his mom so he agreed . And gladly excepted his step mother but still he loves his mom who he had never seen.

Two months later
Zhan's dad married Lui Zing Zhan step mother
And there that boy was also there he saw Zhan and tried to approach him but his mother Lui Zing found out and she pulled him harshly by his collar and locked him in a room and after marriage she send him away because she lied to Zhan's dad that she didn't had any child.
And the boy didn't said anything because he loves his mom because he believes that she loves him so much.
Then Lui Zing tried to be friendly with Zhan but Zhan never get with her because she always abuse him when his dad is not at home and pretend to be very kind with him when his dad is at home.
So Zhan was afraid of his step mom and never told anything to his dad because she would beat him more if he do that or she will separate him from his dad and he didn't want that because he loved his dad and because of him he accepted his step mom  and her abuses.
Until he turned 17
Now he was in his high school's last year and soon he was going to graduate and then he can leave his dad's home and live in his own apartment gifted by his dad on his 17th birthday.
Yibo was in an orphanage his family left him all by himself  when he was 12 years.
When Yibo was in orphanage he believed that one day his mom will come and take him back and be with him and his dad like they used to be but it never happened and one day when he was hurt when his bully in the orphanage pushed him an old woman came to him and pampered him and he first time felt the parent love from that old lady and then she started looking after him as her own child.

7 years later

Yibo was a second year college student.

One day Yibo got to know about a party from his school friend who were with him in their high school. it was a reunion party on 5 October. And nearby there was a bakery that they all used to visit. that bakery was very famous in their city.
So Yibo went there with his friends and there Zhan came out from the bakery near the place where Yibo was having a reunion. Then Zhan bumped into someone and fall. Zhan apologised to the person for his mistake then that person left. Zhan was holding a cake in his hand to celebrate his birthday with his mom on her grave but now the cake had fallen down when he bumped into that person so he left and went to his mom grave and talk to her and that day Yibo also came to meet his mom he used to called. She was that orphanage woman she died two years ago.

So Yibo again meet Zhan and he felt very familiar but then he left and Zhan also left and Zhan found that there was a little girl running on the road to get her dog but there was a truck coming at full speed towards them so Zhan rushed to her and saved her and her dog and Yibo was so impressed by Zhan selflessness BUT WORRIED TOO.
Then girl said thanks to Zhan and Zhan told her not to run on the streets like this it is to dangerous for her and then left for his home where he didn't want to go because his dad will not be at home because of his work and his stepmom would abuse him so he went to his friend home and there they celebrated his birthday.
Zhan was very happy to have Mary as his friend and her family loved Zhan too.
Soon Zhan graduated from his high school
And went to collage
Now,
Zhan was in his first year and Yibo was in his 3 year and they went to same campus as Zhan's dad's friend was the President of the Campus.So Zhan dad enrolled him in his friend's campus and Zhan was a music, art and business student.
And Yibo is a dance, business and basketball student and he was well known as a playboy  because he flirts and make out with every girl.