Par8

Xiao Zhan just came back from his music practice class. The erhu's case strap clung over his shoulder. A few meters from the entrance of the dorm he saw Yibo was making out with a girl. Maybe from modelling school. Yibo's hands were on the girl's ass. Xiao Zhan scrunching his nose in distaste, or disgust. Yibo who was hugging the girl took a glance at him and smirked.
Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes while mumbled,
"Manwhore....

Yibo came back

"Creepy!" Yibo snorted, then he flopped on the couch.
Xiao Zhan ignored him. He didn't wanted to  argue with Yibo. Not today. He was tired. He was exhausted. And he didn't know what the reason was.
So he just continued playing his music. He closed his eyes, immersed into the music he was playing,  his mind was travelling in the passage of time. After sometime he went to his bed.

Zhan was sleeping when yibo came close to Zhan.
Zhan wake up shouting mom and bumped his head into yibo's head.

'It's your fault! Why did you put your face so close to mine??!" Xiao Zhan retorted.
"Screwed you up!' Yibo growled.
"What on earth were you doing   so close to me?? Are you a pervert??" Xiao Zhan scowled and moved to sit on the bed.
"Even if I pervert, I won't choose you to prey on!"
Yibo sneered.
"Fuck you!" Xiao Zhan cursed.
"I'm ready, Nerd!" Yibo sniggered.
"Drop it, Bull!" Xiao Zhan stomped his feet. Then he dashed into the bathroom.
"Aw..! Cranky nerdy...!" Yibo couldn't stop teasing
Xiao Zhan.
He got no idea, after a few days live at the same dorm with Xiao Zhan, he found that Xiao Zhan wasn't bad at all. He was just being grumpy and cranky nerdy every now and  he found it was cute He didn't catch a huge hatred in Xiao Zhan behaviour apart from his harsh and rude words that they throw at each other and his stupid prank that he do with his friend.

He didn't understand too, just now when he was with the girl, a modelling student, he had an urge to just left her downstairs, the  became  grumpy stomped and  her feet.
When he saw Xiao Zhan,

                                   NOTE !!!
                   The above video song was played by zhan

And then, when he saw Xiao Zhan playing the erhu with a sad tone, he closed his eyes as if tried to immerse into the music he was playing. And Yibo came closer at him

After took a closer look, he felt he knew Xiao Zhan for long time, indeed he is, but he thought that they had another life being knew each other too.
Just as if a stange strength pulling him to get closer to Xiao Zhan, their faces only inches apart, and Xiao Zhan suddenly opened his eyes and landed the bow hair on his face so hard.
Xiao Zhan came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe only after finished showering. He rummaged into his closet and pulled out a pair of boxer and oversize t+shirt while Yibo watching him. A
"What are you looking at?" Xiao Zhan scowls when didn't stop watching him.
"What is your problem? I'm watching with my eyes!"
Yibo fired back.
"But you are watching me! My body!"
"Who would interested with you body? Skinny, tinny waist!"

"Then stop staring at me!"
Yibo blinked. A red tint brushed his face. He quickly turned away. Xiao Zhan scrunching his nose in distaste. He slipped up his boxer and threw the shirt on. Then he jumped into the bed.
Yibo looked back when he heard the flopping sound.
He saw Xiao Zhan laid on his stomach, burying his face into the pillow, legs were exposed.
"Hey! Are you not eating dinner?" Yibo asked.
"Who cares?" Xiao Zhan's voice muffled inside the pillow.
"I do!" Yibo replied.
Xiao Zhan turned his body, laid on his left side, "Why?' Xiao Zhan asked, challenging.
"I don't want you to get sick? Because if you are sick, I'm the one who is in charge to take care of you!"
Yibo reasoned.
"I won't ask you to. Trust me!" Xiao Zhan scowled, then laid on his back.
"That is the problem. I don't trust you!"
"So don't! If I sick I'll be going home and ask my mom to take care of me!"
"Mommy boy!" Yibo grumbled.
"At least I'm not a bully!"
"Well, did you see I'm bullying other kids?"
"I don't know. And I don't want to know, because I don't care!

Xiao Zhan huffed then flipped over, laid on his stomach again, pulling up his duvet covering his whole body from top to bottom.
Yibo huffed. Then he went out, left Xiao Zhan alone in the room.
Then zhan friends came to meet him and bring him out to have food and shared their stories.

Next day