(Chapter 16) How Am I Created? [part 4]

No ones Pov.

We can see Y/n flying in the air in intense speed, he have one thing in his mind and that is to go to the planet Vegeta where his origins lived where his descendants lived. But he somehow looked serious?

Y/n Pov.

I'm flying towards Planet Vegeta in a speed of 10 thousand. But just as I'm flying towards the planet i can feel something not good will happen... 'Is there a war at the Planet Vegata right now?' I asked in my thoughts. Curious if what's happening...as i was getting closer and closer in the planet Vegeta i can feel so many different emotions... Anger, Sadness, Cruelty, And Revenge... 'Just what the hell is happening...' I asked in my thoughts again... Not too long I got to the Planet Vegeta only to find out that they're fighting... There's a war...but... 'Why the hell are they're fighting they're own race? They're own people?' I thought looking at the Fighting Saiyans. A crying sound then heard that sound caught my attention...i looked to see a crying male child crouching on the ground bleeding and have so many injury...i then saw a man going towards the crying child...that man was...holding a weapon...A Sword... The man then swings the sword ready to end the life of the child... I then quickly put my masked on and flies towards the child and blocked the attack...the sword broke and shattered into pieces...

the sword broke and shattered into pieces

I then looked at the man...And found out that he was a royal...a King...then two Saiyans guard walked in his back.

"IM KING VEGETA!! THE KING OF ALL SAIYANS!! WHO ARE YOU?!" The King Of Saiyans Said

"IM KING VEGETA!! THE KING OF ALL SAIYANS!! WHO ARE YOU?!" The King Of Saiyans Said. I just looked at King Vegeta and said: "That's none of your business" I said coldly. "HA!! DONT SCARE ME!! I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!" King Vega said. He then. Transformed into SSJ Blue...

 Transformed into SSJ Blue