Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.7

"What are you guys doing out here?" Harry asks. It's hard to read his face in the dark. "Were you kissing him?" He asks."Y-yes. But I-" "I can't believe you would do this to me." He interrupted. He spins around angrily and walks back inside the house.

I stand up and start to follow. Louis catches my wrist and pleads with his eyes for me to stay. "I'm sorry. I have to make sure he's ok." I whisper. He nods once and my hand slips from his. I race to the back door and look back before I go inside. Louis is laying down, looking at the stars and I feel heartbroken. I know that if I leave it means I choose Harry. But I have to do this.

I open the door and quickly inspect the house. Harry is not there. "Shit." I say as I open the front door. I knew it was a long shot but I relaxed more when I saw Harry's car in the lot. That meant that he was walking, and I could most likely catch up to him. I run into the street and look both ways.

To the right a see a little black blob walking away from me. It starts to sprinkle. I sprint down the road to catch up with him. "Harry!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Harry, please!" I yell. By the time I get close to him it is pouring.

When he is two car length away I suddenly hit the ground. I tripped over a rock and landed hard on the pavement. I'm such a clutz. I touched my forehead and when I looked down at my hand I saw blood. "Harry! " I cry weakly. When he sees that I fell he runs back for me. "Mackenzie!" He cries. "Harry." I whisper. I feel my eyes start to droop. I could tell he had been crying. "Harry. I'm so sorry." I say placing my hand on his cheek. He puts his hand over mine and leans over to kiss me hard. I found myself more awake, and I knew that was the point of the kiss. He was angry with me. And hurt. I never thought that someone like Harry could act like that.

"I've always wanted that romantic kiss in the rain." I smiled, trying to get him to relax. I trace the worried crinkles on his face. "I'm gunna get you back to the house." He says, scooping me up into his arms. I pull his face closer to mine and make him kiss me again. The raindrops tickle my face and I lean my head into his chest and fall asleep.