Irresistible (That's Harry Styles) Ch.16

I wake up on a hard surface and I look up to see Harry's sleeping face. I carefully slide my body off of his and tiptoe out of my room. When I get downstairs, I look at the kitchen clock that says its 9:30. Wow. We slept in late. I find a skillet and turn it on, then take five eggs and a bag of cheese out of the fridge. I find some seasonings to put in the omelets. I fry the eggs and add the cheese and seasoning.

I hum a song quietly as the omelets sizzle from the frying pan. I flinch when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and I lean back into Harry's chest. His face nuzzles into the top of my head. "Good morning love." Harry says into my hair. Oh. My. Glob. His morning voice. His face slowly makes its way down to my neck and kisses me softly. I tilt my head to the side and allowed him to kiss, but stay focused on making the omelets.

His lips part and his tongue circles on my neck, making me moan. I can't stand it anymore. I turn off the stove and turn to face him, meeting his lips. "Aren't you hungry?" I ask him, pulling away. "A little, but I can wait." He says kissing me again. "But it will be cold!" I say pouting. What the heck am I doing?! Turning down making out with one of the hottest guys in the world, just so he can eat a (probably really shitty) omelet that I made him.

He grins at me and places an omelet on a plate. He grabs a fork and sits down at the table. "Are you going to eat one love?" Harry asks me. "With my cooking? No way! I probably poisoned them without knowing-" I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, really embarrassed. Harry bursts out laughing. When his outburst is over he picks up his fork and cuts off a piece of omelet.

"Please don't eat that!" I shout before he puts it in his mouth. He smirks and eats it. His face contorts but he forces a smile, I face palm myself. Seriously? How does one screw up an omelet. "Sorry! I told you not to eat it!" I mumble into my hand. "It's not bad." He says. "But-uh. How about I take you out for brunch?" "Ok" I say smiling. He walks over to me, abandoning the ruined omelet, and wraps his arms around my waist.

Our lips touch and instantly the kiss gets messy. "Uhg! Was the omelet really that bad?" I ask, tasting the omelet in his mouth. His lips press together, trying not to laugh. "I need to go brush my teeth." I say. Harry laughs and follows me up the stairs.

I quickly brush my teeth and walk into the bedroom to change. Harry follows me in and sits on the bed. "What are you doing?" I ask him, crossing my arms and giving him a puzzled look.

"I'm sitting on the bed." He answers back, pressing his lips together and trying not to smile. "Smart ass." I mumble and search through my clothes. I pick out a pair of shorts and a Mickey Mouse jumper. I slide off my shirt and Harry stairs in fascination. "What?" I ask. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." I say turning around. I reach down to pick up my jumper, but feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me back up.

He turns me to face him and instead of kissing my lips he kisses my forehead and holds me close. I lean against him and take in his scent. I never want to leave his arms. We pull apart and I reach for my jumper again. Harry quickly snatches it off the ground and runs to the other side of the room. "Harry!" I whine. His face grins back at me and he dangles the jumper in front of my face. I reach for it and miss.

His face turns to concern when I feel my face contort. I sprint to the bathroom and make it just in time to throw up in the toilet. Harry is next to me instantly, holding my hair out of my face and rubbing my back. Tears roll down my face as Harry tries to comfort me. "It's ok." He whispers.

When I'm done, Harry runs downstairs to get me a glass of water, while I brush my teeth. I sip the water and sigh. I've been feeling a little sick lately, but not too sick. I sit on the bed with Harry and hear my phone ringing. "Hello?" "Hey..." Rachel says. "C-can you come over?" "Sure. Is everything ok?" I ask. "Um. I'll tell you when you get here." She says before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Harry asks. "It was Rachel. I have to go." I say, pulling on my shorts and jumper. "Ok... We can hang later babe?" "Yeah." I mumble. I grab my purse and kiss Harry goodbye. When I'm almost to Rachel's house, I start to feel dizzy. My feet get slower and slower. I knock on the door and lean against the frame for support. "Are you ok?" Rachel says when she opens the door and sees my weary face. "I think so..." I say. I walk in and collapse on the couch.

"I threw up today... And I've been feeling kind of sick... Do you have any food? I'm starving!" I say in one breath. "You shouldn't eat if you've been throwing up..."Rachel says slowly. "What?" I say. She is staring at me strangely. "When was the last time you guys had... Sex?" My eyes widen. "No. That's not possible... We had sex two days ago. It couldn't happen that quickly. Could it?" I ask nervously. "It's unlikely... But it couldn't hurt to check." She says.

She goes into the bathroom and comes out with a pregnancy test. I raise my eyebrows. "Why do you have these?" I ask. "There're my moms." She says shrugging. "Oh..." I take the stick and walk into the bathroom. When I'm done I sit, waiting anxiously. "What does THIS mean?!? Oh my gosh! I think I'm... I-"

"Let me see!" Rachel says, snatching the stick away. She sighs and I relax too. "You're not pregnant." I burry my face in my hands. "Hey, it's ok." She says. "Even if you WERE pregnant, I'm positive Harry would still be there for you." "Thanks." I say sighing.

"What was it you needed to talk about?" I ask Rachel. "Well... Things where going nice and slow with Niall and I... And then... He kinda... We kinda..." She runs her fingers through her hair, a habit she got from me. My eyes bulge. "You didn't!"

"We... Did." "Eeeeeeek!!!" I shout. She laughs at my outburst and we jump up as down together. "How was it?" I ask. Her cheeks turn bright red. "Dude! You made ME tell you!" "It was... Nice." She says, the exact same thing I did when she asked me. "If someone told me we were going to lose our virginity, I would have been like 'Yeah right', but look at us now!" I say in disbelief.

We stand there awkwardly for a while then collapse on the couch. "We have school in two days." She says slowly. "Uhg. At least we only have one week of school left until summer!" I smile happily. "Yeah." But it might be weird for me at school..." She says. "Why?" I ask. "I never thought of Niall as a 'Bad boy'... I think... I don't know... It's just strange. He seemed like he wasn't ready..."

"I could talk to him if you want?" I say. "Sure." She says sighing. "So are you going to the end of the year party at the lake?" Rachel asks me. "Hell yeah!" I say smiling. "I better get back to Harry... We were supposed to have brunch together." "Ok." I'll see you at school?"

"Or before that." I say winking and heading for the door. I walk home quickly and when I get home, I find Harry sitting on the couch, watching the telly. "Harry..." I say, making him turn to face me. "Hello love." He says with a smile. "Harry... I need to talk to you..." "What is it love?" He says with concern. "We'll I've been feeling sick and hungry... And throwing up. And Rachel and I thought that I might have been... Pregnant." His face turns to shock, then he seems emotionless.

"But we checked and I'm not." I blurt before he freaks out. "Oh." He says. He doesn't meet my eyes. "Harry, I'm sorry. I-" He finally meets my eyes and they are so dark, it scares me. He sees my worried face and his face returns to normal. I stand up and, not knowing what to say, make my way to my bedroom.

I lay down on my bed and think. My hands find themselves on my stomach and I can't help thinking... What if?