You've been gone

For those who don't like Abigail :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sebbyyyy!!" A purple haired girl yelled as she ran up to Sebastian. He doesn't look happy about it, a little bothered; annoyed.

"Sebby! Did you miss me? It feels like I've been gone forever!"

"Not really." He said, pushing her off of him.

"Woww, I've been gone for two years and you're not even going to give me a proper hug?" She pouted. Her turned her head, finally acknowledging me. "Oh, hello! I'm Abigail, Sebastian's childhood friend. I don't believe I recognize you." She raised a hand for me to shake and I did.

"Right, I'm new, sort of. I've been living here for the past few months, taking over my grandfather farm."

"Oh right. My father told me someone new was moving into that old farm. It's kind of a shame, really. I always enjoyed exploring those overgrown fields by myself." She admitted.

"Right, well it's cleaned up a bit so not so overgrown now. Sebastian's been helping me out these past few months."

"What a gentleman my Sebby is." She clung to his arm after saying that.

"Your Sebby?" I questioned. What does she mean her Sebastian? He's my boyfriend and she hasn't been her for a couple years.

"Well yeah! My Sebby and I have always had a spark, isn't that right?" Still attached to his arm, she looked up at him. He didn't pay a glance to her.

"Not exactly, no." He removed himself from her grasp.

"What's gotten into you?" She reaches for his arm again but he dodges her advances and moves closer to me.

"Nothings gotten into me?" He's confused, I'm confused. We're both incredibly confused.

"Don't tell me you're actually with her."

"Yes Abigail, I'm actually with her."

"But what about us?"

"There wasn't anything between us. I just let you be your touchy self because that's how you are. I have a girlfriend now and I'm not going to put up with that. It's disrespectful and to be honest, quite uncomfortable too." Sebastian confronted.

"I'm not touchy because that's just how I am, I always liked you." She admitted.

"You never made advances and you ran off for two years. I never liked you like that to begin with though."

"Why are you being so mean to be Sebby?"

"I'm not being mean, I'm just being up front, and stop calling me that, it's annoying."

"What did you do to him?" She asked me, it seemed more rhetorical. She stormed away, not bothering herself with another glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prompt ideas are greatly appreciated :)