See You Later Alligator

"So, tell me about your childhood." I demanded. I know I've already heard some of it but I want to hear more.

"Like what? Do you want to hear?"

"Well... let's see. I used to throw real spiders in the haunted maze. That didn't last too long."

"I'm guessing Lewis shut that down pretty quickly?" I asked

"Yup. Very quickly. Only 2 years I was doing that. He ended up being a victim to my spiders."

"Party pooper." I said. Lewis is always so uptight so I'm not wrong.

"Of course he is." Sebastian responded laughing.

"Hmm, what else?" I asked.

"I used to harbor frogs in my room. Quite a few of them, I didn't want them to be lonely and they certainly weren't." Sebastian made an awkward chuckle.

"How many did you have?"

"At first I had maybe ten to fifteen. The issue really lied on the fact that they were both male and female frogs."

"Oh my god-" I start laughing hysterically, he joins in and we're suddenly a laughing mess.

"Mom wasn't too happy with that but we ended up releasing them somewhere safe."

"We'll then that's definitely a good thing, hmm anything else?"

"I used to get messed with a lot when I was younger for having glasses." He confessed.

"You had glasses?" I questioned.

"Have. I wear contacts most of the time but sometimes my computer starts hurting my eyes after a while so I have to put on the glasses. They have thick frames and fall off my face a lot, and they just get in the way so I never like to wear them. I should though, my eyesights just continuously getting worse."

"Ohh, maybe you should," I chuckled. It's hard to imagine him with glasses, especially thick framed ones. I kind of want to see what he looks like with them on.

"I like coffee a lot too, if you'd like to hear about that." He offered. I'll take up any chances to get to know him a little better.

"Oh of course. I'd love to hear about that." I smiled like a child.

"It was actually kind of funny, how I came to like coffee. I was 7, maybe 8. My mom had a long day ahead of her because she was helping to make an expansion to Marnies barn, she went to go make a cup of coffee for herself and she put in too much water. It started overflowing and she was in the garage getting her tools together, for some reason, my first thought was to try drinking it off the counter. It was burning hot but still tasted good. I ended up screaming for her, I'm pretty sure I gave myself decent burns so Maru and I walked to Harvey's. I've loved coffee ever since then."

"You're right, that was pretty funny but wow, that's insane. Especially the part about liking coffee that young. It took me until I was 16 to decently enjoy coffee."

"You like coffee?" He asked.

"I prefer energy drinks just because they're fizzy but yeah, I could go for a cup of coffee every once in a while."

"What's your favorite energy drink?"

"Beast. Especially the Froz-Strawb* flavor."

"Oh I really like that one. It's a new flavor right?"

"Yes yes, it was the Valentine's Day release." I paused for a moment. "It's getting dark huh?"

"Oh, yeah it is. I have work in the morning so I should probably get some sleep."

"Me too, I've got a busy day. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course. See you later alligator." He says, lifting finger guns.

"What are we? Kids now?" I asked, laughing.

"Yes, you got to say it back."

"Fine. In a while crocodile."

He jumped up in excitement and continued to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prompt ideas are greatly appreciated :)

*The energy drink was based off the new Monster Flavor, Strawberry Dreams which was released around Valentine's Day 2023. I'm addicted to those.