You'll Never Be The Only One

"We've only been skating maybe half an hour and I've already seen you fall on your face four times." Sebastian taunted. We're ice skating at the lake by his house. It's completely frozen over due to the fact that it's mid-winter and it gets particularly cold up here in the mountains, it's dark as well so the surrounding area is illuminated by fireflies.

"Shut up, this is my first time!" I laughed. I always wanted to go ice skating, even as a small kid. Just the way everybody looked so peaceful doing it. I used to slide around the house in socks, pretending to skate.

"I'm going to fall again!" I yelled, wobbling on the ice.

Sebastian skated over with his arms out. "Hold onto me and you won't fall."

I lunged for him, grabbing on like my life depended on it. We glided around the lake for a little like his. The warmth of our bodies colliding, I forgot about how cold it really was.

"Having fun?" Sebastian asked. We're still holding onto each other.

"Very. I love this so much!"

"Which part?"

"All of it. The ice, the weather, it's nice scenery over here, you."

"Me?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Yes you. It's like we're dancing on the ice and I'm living in this moment, I hope that I'm not the only one."

"You'll never be the only one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prompt ideas are greatly appreciated :)