Reawakening. . .

???: What did you do to our son!?

The screen fades in the shot of a silhouette encased in ice in a cave somewhere deep underground.

???: please listen, I know this looks bad but I've brought him back to us. . .

???: At What Cost!?

The camera slowly zooms in closer to the silhouette in ice as a faint near inaudible sound could be heard.

???: Ok. . . Maybe I was to harsh. . .

???: See, like I've been telling you. He's still our son, He's just a bit different than what he used to be. . . He's our special boy still, And now he's a miracle. 

The sounds get louder ever so slightly as the Echoey voices ring out.

???: The Grimm are. . . Calm?

???: He can control them, That's. . . Brilliant!

???: yes. . . Brilliant. . .

The sounds get louder as they are now recognizable as something, cracks forming along the ice around the silhouette as It begins to shake.

???: No, absolutely Not. Out of the question!

???: don't be so narrow minded,  look at our son he's become practically a GOD  we would be fools to-

???: Don't get me wrong I love our boy, but I will not let our daughters take part in whatever Ungodly ritual you put him through, they are perfectly healthy gods bless them and I refuse to humor an idea of what could become of them if we tried. END. OF. DISCUSSION. . .

The screen begins to shake as the screen comes closer to the face of the silhouette, eyes appearing to open and glow a bright dull-ish yellow.

???: I'm sorry that I have to do this, I fear your mother has begun down a dark path that I fear she won't come back from. I pray that I'm wrong but If I'm not I can't let her have you. . . I'm sorry Y/n, I love you. . . Now sleep. . .and hopefully it won't be long until I can wake you up.

The Ice Suddenly shatters revealing a boy in his late teens with platinum Blonde hair, Crimson red eyes, and pale porcelain colored skin that lacked any blemishes.

He trembles as he stands straight up with half lidded eyes, the ice beginning to dispel and dissapear as he attempted to move but fell forward as the immense mystical chill running through his body racks his senses

He trembles as he stands straight up with half lidded eyes, the ice beginning to dispel and dissapear as he attempted to move but fell forward as the immense mystical chill running through his body racks his senses. Landing face first onto the stone floor.

--(view transition)--

Y/n: Fa-Father. . .wh-why. . .

You shake as you barely gain control of your limbs, moving them forward as you plant them on the cold stone floor that seemed almost warm to the touch compared to the numb freezing feeling in your body. Managing to pull yourself up to your hands and knees as an unpleasant feeling sets in. . . A mixture of sadness, anger, and confusion racks your body all at once overtaking the chills in your body making them seem small in comparison.