A Strange New World. . .

You sat front and center at a desk in an empty classroom at the Prestigious Beacon Academy, Playing thousands of years worth of Catch up with your Father who you had learned to be the head master and Ms. Goodwitch who was the Combat teacher and head disciplinarian. It was a matter of days before the next semester at the school began, and had been a few weeks since the reunion with your father who had been reincarnated many times since you last saw him. His well of magic near dry and his troubles many. . . 

He told you things, first with Glynda present to help explain and then increasingly without her as he began to share things with you even his most trusted subordinates didn't know. The most shocking and equally saddening was what became of the woman who gave birth to you, though you prefer not to dwell on it.

Ozpin: and that's the recent History of the fanus.

Y/n: by the gods. . . 

The fanus had it hard subjugation, slavery, bigotry, and while things had gotten better for them over the last hundreds of years they are still strained in some places of society. . . And the white fang, originally a peaceful activist group Had started taking to terrorism and human hate crimes over the recent years. This only further justified what people thought of and did to the fanus, even though it was the actions of the few and not of the many.

Ozpin: I know it's bad, trust me I had to witness most of it. 

Glynda: while I agree things have gotten better, the White fang aren't helping influence public opinions positively.

Y/n: Yeah, I understood that part. . .

Ozpin: I know, your a smart kid Y/n. 

Y/n: Thanks Dad. 

Among other things that were taught to you were modern social cues, laws, Etiquette, general society, Modern combat technology, Semblances, terminology, Transportation, entertainment, culinary- the list goes on because all you had was time, Zero distraction, and a willingness to learn mixed with healthy curiosity.

Ozpin: and with that, I think that's all I had planned for today. Now you're caught up with the modern world, well enough of it anyway I'll let you figure out the rest.

Y/n: well getting to experience new things for myself will be enjoyable.

Ozpin: exactly, glad you agree.

Glynda: Hopefully we didn't leave anything important out, hate for you to get into trouble that we can't help you get out of. . .

Y/n: trust me I'll be fine mom- 

You went red faced.

Y/n: Shit I did it again Ms. Goodwitch, Sorry.

Glynda: you've been doing that alot, any particular reason why?

Ozpin: You know I'm also somewhat curious. . .

Y/n: you mean you can't see it?

You look to your father.

Ozpin: See what?

Y/n: Ms. Goodwitch looks eerily similar to the woman who gave birth to to me, have you not noticed by now?

Glynda: Wait, I do?

Ozpin looks over at Glynda and this time really looks at her.

Ozpin: . . . Now that I think about it, yeah you two do really similar. huh, how did I not notice before?

Glynda looks a bit surprised at this information, and Slightly faltered at the same time as she blushed.

Glynda: well I. . . Don't really know how to respond to that. . .