Time for Huntsman School. . .

You open your eyes to find yourself standing on the side of a large office building, looking up as  you see more horizontally in the sky you notice all the buildings have a sort of bluish tinge. 

Y/n: hmmm, I see this place has changed aswell. . .

???: Hello Y/n, It's been a long time since I've last seen you. . . How have you been all of these years?

You look forward to see a man in a black coat standing atop the pommel of a black sword that sits stuck in the side of the building you stood on.

Y/n: On Ice the last millenia, apologies for not letting you know before hand I'm sure you were bored out of your mind.

You chuckled as you stretched your arms and back as he looks you over.

???: I see you've adapted to this Era well, but that makes me wonder if you lost your edge

???: I see you've adapted to this Era well, but that makes me wonder if you lost your edge. . .

Y/n: As if, it may have been awhile but I'm still as skilled as ever. I just hope you haven't lost yours after all these years.

???: Doubtful,  but I suppose you have more right to worry about such things than I you. . .

A moment of silence hung in the air as you stare at eachother, before you kneel and bow your head in respect.

Y/n: i know I have no right to ask, but you willing to lend me your aid once again as you did all those years ago. . .can you find the faith in me to wield your power. . . 

???: . . I've never lost faith in you, and I've never stopped being willing.  . . All you need is to call my name, and I'll always answer your call. . .that is if you haven't forgotten it, have you. . .

Y/n: hehe. . . Never. . .

You blink your eyes as you appear to be sitting aboard the large Vale Airship to Beacon, having boarded with the rest of the following semester's students while out and about in town to catch a ride back.

Looking out the window down upon civilization appearing so small from the air to your eyes, one of your more favored sights 9f the new age as it reminded you a lot of dragon riding way back when.