fifteen

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

FAYE TOLD THE GIRLS WHO SAT IN SHOCK AFTER HEARING that Faye was dating all five of them, they were so happy for their friend that she had finally opened up and told the boys how she felt.

They were talking about the Halloween dance which was next week, and how they need more helping hands on decorating the hall, they'd already got some more boys and girls while Faye had yet to ask her boys. She sat with them waiting for the bell to ring for lunch, she glanced at Ali and asked about Daniel to which the boy was still avoiding the girl.

Faye tries to comfort her and once the bell goes, she went to go and find him, but she was stopped by Tommy who'd wrapped his arms around her, lifting her into the air while placing a kiss on her cheek. "You comin' to sit with us today, Faye?" He asks as Dutch was besides him placing a kiss on her other cheek.

"Yeah, sure!" She says smiling at them while grabbing their hands and leading them away, her friends watching the three of them with smiles on their faces. Faye had those boys wrapped around her finger, and they weren't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Tommy, Faye and Dutch had made it to the lunch table where everyone seemed to be sitting. The other three had welcomed them with smile, Tommy and Faye still held hands as she sat next to Jimmy who held the other one before kissing her cheek. "So, you guys doing anything special this week?" She asks them as she pulls a cinnamon roll out of her bag and frees it from the wrapping paper.

"Just karate, but nothing special, why?" Jimmy asks, as he ate some weird protein stuff, while the rest looked up from eating their lemon tarts.

"Wanna help out with the Halloween decorations?" She asks as she took a bite of out of her gooey treat, "it's everyday after school until next week."

Dutch looks at her, "is that where you've been going?"

"Some days, yeah." She nods, "me, the cheer team and Ali." She states, "there's a mixture of us now, boys and girls."

"Okay, we'll go." Johnny volunteered himself and the other guys who also shrugged and nodded their heads, "anything for our girl." He winks causing her to smile into her roll.

Her sparkling blue eyes looked into his deep blue blue ones, she sent a smirk and turned around to Bobby who seemed more interested in his homework. He looks up and sends her a smile before he put his head back down and wrote down whatever he was writing, Tommy's laughter caused her to look at him. "Bobby why are you ignoring our girl?"

"I'm not I just acknowledged her, I'm just trying to do the homework that I couldn't do yesterday!" He says shoving him off of him teasingly, causing Tommy to argue back about how she deserves more attention.

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: May 09 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!