Meeting Morro

Prologue:

After Gardamon sacrificed his life and defeated the villains from attacking Ninjago. A statue of him was made to honor his sacrifice. The ninjas, Nya, Misako, and Sensi Wu went to visit the statue, each had a sky lantern and let it go into the night sky. While they all focused on the sky lanterns floating up higher into the sky. Sensi Wu saw something out of the corner of his eyes and looked in the direction to see something fall down glowing a little. While the others were busy watching, Sensi Wu walked over to whatever fell down to. He looks around the area and see's a crystal, not just any ordinary crystal but it had different colors like a rainbow. It was also glowing too. He picked it up and looked at it. Not a scratch was on it. Curiosity took over and Sensi Wu decided to keep it until Misako and him were alone so he could show her it. Walking back to the others to watch the sky lanterns, a shadow figure was watching Sensi Wu before limping back into hiding.

____________________________

After all of that, the ninjas started to finally take a break. Sensi Wu then tasks the ninjas on giving filers to people along the street in Ninjago, so they can get customers at their tea shop. They didn't want to do it but had to though. But Lloyd, one of the ninjas, was called to a police scene at the museum. He leaves the others, Jay, Cole, Zane, and Kai, to pass filters out. While they started heading to the city, Sensei Wu took the crystal he found before out of the place he hid it and showed it to Misako, who became curious about the crystal too.

Misako: "Where did you find this Wu?"

Sensi Wu: "To be honest, I found it near the Gardamon statue. It's like it fell from the sky."

Misako: "Well one thing for sure is that crystals can't fall out of the sky randomly. Second, it seems to be glowing, that must mean it has some sort of energy in it.. I must study this more closely. You wouldn't mind if I borrow it would you?"

Sensi Wu: "Of course, why did I show it to you in the first place?"

Misako chuckles.

Misako: "Ok then, I'll check it out later though. I have a business to take care of."

She grabs the crystal and walks away.

(Time Skip Brought To You By My Laziness)

After the Ninjas experienced something happening to their powers, they ran back to the tea shop. After entering the shop, they explained everything to Sensi Wu before a gust of wind forced the doors open. They turned to look outside to see Lloyd.

Kai: "Lloyd!"

Cole, Kai, Zane, and Jay, all walked out of the shop to Lloyd. Sensing something off of Lloyd, Sensi Wu tries warning the others.

Sensi Wu: "That's not Lloyd."

The others didn't hear him. They asked Lloyd how the investigation was. Before they know it, Lloyd then somehow pushes them away from him and into the wall of the shop. Kai and the others managed to get back up, now realizing that it wasn't Lloyd but someone else. They all started fighting him but eventually were beaten. He then walked over to Sensi Wu and Misako. Sensi Wu confronts him as Morro and another battle starts. Soon, everyone started aboarding the bounty ship but Kai stayed to fight him. He fought Morro until he heard Lloyd's voice.

Kai: "Lloyd! I know you're still in there! Fight back, fight him!"

Lloyd: "I-I'm trying..!"

Jay: "Kai! We gotta go now! Get on!"

Kai gets kicked away from Lloyd, who loses control and Morro is now in control. Before Morro could do anything, Kai jumps onto the anchor and Nya starts flying the bounty ship away. Morro tries to bring them back by using the wind but Nya manages to press a button which lets them escape from Morro. Kai gets onboard while the others walk to him.