The First Spinjitzu Master Tomb

After the ninjas tell their experience to Sensei Wu and the others, they also explain to them about Blue.

Zane: "So Fenwick was right about a person named Blue coming into this realm."

Kai: "She also betrayed us!"

Jay: "I have a feeling that person you guys saw, the one that got the message is Sabre! If Fenwick said that two people named Blue and Sabre came to Ninjago, and one of them is named Blue, then the other must be named Sabre!"

Cole: "But I don't get it? Why is she with the Steves? Should she be living here in Ninjago? She doesn't even have powers to move to different realms."

Sensei Wu: "Maybe, she somehow was able to go there in the first place."

Kai: "And I don't know why you and the original elemental masters banished them all in another realm too. It's like banishing someone who could be the hero away, even though they did a lot of things to save the day again."

Sensei Wu: "It was the only way to make sure the corruption does not affect the citizens of Ninjago. And we all decided to do that to protect Ninjago."

Cole: "I can see why Blue got so angry at you."

All of them look at Cole.

Cole: "What? I'm just saying, not in a rude way!"

Nya: "So what now?"

Ronin: "The ninjas go find the crystal now."

Misako: "The rainbow crystal is gone!"

They all turned their heads and saw Misako come into the room quickly.

Misako: "Someone must've taken the crystal when we were distracted!"

Kai: "It must be Blue!"

Misako: "Impossible! I kept it hidden behind a book in the bookshelf-"

Nya: "Then Gorton must've taken it, he's able to go through walls!"

Ronin: "But why would Gorton take the crystal?"

(With Morro)

They were at Stiix, waiting for the person to come.

Soul Launcher: "Morro, you sure they'll come?"

Morro: "I'm sure. They wanted the crystal, they'll come and get it."

Gorton looks around impatiently and bored. A shadow figure appeared and looked at them.

??: "You have it?"

Gorton: "Gorton has a crystal." *he pulls out the crystal and shows it to them*

They then tried grabbing it before Soul Launcher pointed his arrow at them, making them freeze. Morro comes out.

Morro: "Well well well, look who we have here."

He pulls the hood down to reveal the person as Blue. She looks at him and growls a little.

Morro: "Hm.. You don't seem familiar. Maybe the ninjas would-"

Blue: "Not a chance."

Morro: "What do you mean?"

Blue: "..."

Morro: "What do you mean?!"

Blue didn't say anything but stared at him.

Soul Launcher: "So what's your plan Morro?"

Morro: "Simple. But we don't want her to know our plans."

Blue made her move and managed to grab the crystal and run. Soul Launcher then released his arrow and it started following Blue. She managed to dodge obstacles and fell down, making the arrow hit a box instead of her, but she dropped the crystal which slid to Morro and he picked it up. She gets up immediately and looks around and sees the rest of the ghosts surrounding her.