Master Yang's Haunted Temple

They arrived at their destination, while being on a tour of Yang's haunted temple. The tour guide and the group then moved on but the ninjas and ViperWing stayed behind. ViperWing was getting bothered by what they said. Their sentence, "I won't. I never stab anyone on the back and never will.", kept bothering them.

ViperWing: *mumbles to themself* "That's a lie.. I did it to protect all of them.. If I didn't, we would've lost and none of us would be here today.."

Jay: "Be what here?"

ViperWing: ! "Um- that if there was another place that the scroll would've been instead of this haunted place."

Cole: "I agree. I don't like this place at all, not even a little bit!"

ViperWing knew they needed to be more careful around them, after volunteering to go with them and get the airjitzu scroll from Yang's haunted temple. They entered the temple and boards were broken, all around them were cobwebs, and mostly it was very dark. ViperWing looked at the others with ease, they were able to see in the dark very well and weren't sure if the ninjas could.

ViperWing: "You guys can see right?"

Jay: "Well a little for me, I can kinda tell the stuff on the ground and around me."

ViperWing: "What about you guys?"

They all said the same thing.

ViperWing: "Well, I can see a little better than you guys so I'll lead the way."

Kai: "No way! How can we trust you? Plus you don't know where to start looking for the scroll."

ViperWing: "Oh, then I hope you don't trip on the stairs." *walks away*

Zane: *speaks very loudly after Jay tried fixing his voice* "Maybe they're right!"

Jay: "We should follow them, they said they could see a little better than all of us together."

ViperWing: "And it's best to stick together too."

The others then followed ViperWing carefully while Kai hesitates before following, after hearing a creepy noise. They slowly made their way through the temple. They all arrived in a room with a picture of Master Yang, a chair and a desk, and a lot of books including a painting of a ship on waves. They looked at each other and looked around while ViperWing just stood there.

Cole: *gets scared by a spider*

Kai: "Relax Cole, all we just gotta do is wait for Master Yang to appear."

Cole: "Yeah, but how's that going to take? Remember what the tour guide said? 'If we stayed here until sunrise we'll turn into ghosts!'"

ViperWing: "Cole, take a deep breath in and let it out, sometimes it calms me down when I'm in a very bad situation. *mumbles* Or in my nightmares..."

Zane: "Your nightmares?!"

The ninja looks at ViperWing.

ViperWing: ".. *sighs* Yes I do have nightmares but I'm able to handle it.."

Zane: "Is that the reason you look tired?!"

ViperWing: "Oh shush it Zane."

Kai: "Wait, you're tired? How can Zane tell if your wearing that cloak-"

ViperWing: "We're getting off topic here! Focus!"

The others walk around when Zane sees a book that seemed to stick out, out of all the books he grabbed that one and decided to take it. Zane also found another book and read a little.

Zane: "Guys I found something!"

Jay: *walks to him* "Ok maybe I should read it."

Jay takes the book and starts reading it to the others while ViperWing wasn't paying attention. They looked around the room, feeling something bad was going to happen. All of a sudden the father's clock started rattling and moans were coming from it, Cole and the others got scared.