An Unpleasant Meeting

After the shadow figure is far enough away from the crash site. They managed to send a message to the others and followed the ninjas.

After a while, they arrived in the desert. The ninjas were riding yaks to who knows where, hoping to find a train track or a train station.

Kai: "Argh! This heat is killing me."

Jay: "And I thought you were the master of fire."

Kai: "Not funny Jay."

The shadow figure continues following them. It then gets dark and the ninjas find a train station.

Jay: "Finally! A train station!"

Jay and the others got off their yak and ran towards the train station. They jumped up and looked around.

Cole: "Please tell me we didn't miss the train.."

Zane: "By my calculation, the train would arrive in just a few minutes."

Kai: "So I guess we'll wait." *lays against the wall*

The shadow figure quietly gets closer but keeps a low profile, eavesdropping their conversation.

Cole: "Ok, so why don't we play a little game while we wait for the train to come?"

Jay: "Oo! Oo! Let's play 'I Spy'! I will go first! Uh- I spy my little eye something.. Green!"

Zane: "The cactus."

Jay: "Nope."

Cole: "Jay, that's literally the only thing that's green here. Besides the other small green plants, the cacti is the only thing near us. Nothing else."

Jay: "Then what's that green glowing thing over there." *points to the direction*

The others looked and saw some sort of green-see through figure coming towards them with a vehicle.

Kai: "That's not a cactus! Everyone get ready, we got company!"

The other's get ready to fight while the green figure's vehicle jumps over the train station.

Cole: "Is that a ghost?!"

Zane: "Morro?"

The vehicle stops and they finally see the ghost figure riding on it laughing at them.

Kai: "Nope, probably one of Morro's friends."

The ghost then drove the vehicle to them. Cole jumping up in the air and trying to kick the rider off instead went through him and the vehicle almost squashed the others but they managed to jump out of the way. The ghost then turned the vehicle around and started driving at them. Kai then has an idea and brings out his sword. While the vehicle gets launched into the air, Kai manages to throw his sword between the wheels, making the vehicle malfunction when it lands. The vehicle then crashes into the water tower and the ghost manages to jump off from there just in time, landing in front of them laughing. The ghost then summons their own weapons and starts fighting the ninjas. After fighting for a few minutes, Cole then kicks the ghost above the rail track. The train then comes by on the track. The ninjas then cheer in celebration on defeating their enemy but the ghost comes through the train. Kai and the others immediately back away frightened from that action. The shadow figure then ran to the water tower and summoned an axe and cut down the wood that was supporting the water tower, making the water tower fall down and water spilling out from it. It got all over the ninjas making them soak and wet, but for the ghost, they disappeared into nothingness. The ninjas look at each other.

Cole: "Well I guess that's their weakness, the ghost weakness. Water."

Kai: "Yeah, lucky for us, the water tower fell down.."