I'm coming over!

Slight smut near the middle. She's just masturbating. You have been warned.

Vada kept texting me after what happened between me and her, with apologies, missed calls and just asking if she can come over.

But I don't respond to any of her texts which makes her start losing hope so she texts me less and less. She eventually stopped texting me at all and just sulks in her room with every light off except her fairy lights on her bedframe.

She was so sad that she cried into her pillow every night until she got tired because she ruined her closest friendship. Her first crush too.

That's actually why she hated you in elementary. She wasn't used to the feeling of liking the same gender. She thought she was a freak because of it and when she asked one of her other friends they just made fun of her because they were fourth graders. So she didn't tell anyone else about her attraction to another girl.

Also, she's glad she never told you because what if you found out she has a dick? What if you thought she was a freak and left her? All there thoughts running through her head made her start to tear us again so she hugged this plush bat you gifted her for your 3 year friendship anniversary. That's also the day she realized she was in love with you.

Her body shook with each sob she let out and she only hugged the poor thing tighter and buried her face in it's soft fur.

After she eventually ran out of tears to cry she just took deep breaths of air in and out trying to calm herself down and once she did a big wave of drowsiness hit her.

She closed her eyes for what must have been a second and sleep overtook her body.

~

In the morning vada felt an uncomfortable tightness in her pyjama pants which has been happening more and more recently. Should she be worried?

Vada sat up in her bed and her blanket fell down to her thighs. Just as she'd expected. She has morning wood again.

God damnit.

So she shakily unbuttons her pj pants and sets her hard dick free of it's confinement and it just smacks against her stomach. Since she's wearing a tank top her shirt kinda rode up in her sleep so her stomach is slightly bare.

Vada wraps her hand around the base and imagines you with your hand around her instead, just pumping her cock instead of her doing it herself.

Vada slowly starts moving her hand up and down her cock but her phone vibrating made her pause. She quickly grabbed it in hopes that it's you and to her luck it is! You replied to her!

You're asking for a call though... should she say yes? Duh! She hasn't talked to you in days! But... should she really be calling you with her dick out? Fuck it. If you want to call she will call you no matter what.  And she just needs to be quiet.

She pressed the call button and returned her hand to her cock and continued stroking it.

"Hello?" Oh God, when she heard your voice she felt a rush of heat to through her straight to her dick.  She bucked her hips into her hand and stuttered out a greeting.

"H-hey Y/n!" Her voice barely came out.  She was trying so hard not to sound like she was rubbing one out to you.

"Uh...vada are you alright? You don't sound too well?" You're even concerned for her. God...she really needed this though.

"Uh- yeah! I'm doing fine!" She was taking shaky breaths in between words trying to hold in her moans.

"Yeah.. okay, well I was just wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me to get coffee and maybe we can talk about what happened?  Just us?" You had just woke up at this point so Vada had the pleasure to hear your morning voice which was really making it harder for her to stay quiet.

Vada sped up a bit, tightening her grip on the phone and just nodding along with what you're saying and she accidentally let out a little whimper.

"And- Vada? Are you okay?" You started to get up from your bed to go over to her house because you had collectively decided to come over.

(Vada wasn't really listening to what you were saying, more just focusing on her own pleasure right now.)

"Me? Oh yeah! I'm fine!'' Vada's back started to arch off of her bed and she moved her hand as fast as she can desperate to get some release at this point.

Vada met her hand with her hips and with every thrust it because harder and harder to contain her noises but she pulled through and after she came she had only accidentally made one noise which was really lucky because she makes hella noises when she masturbates usually so this was a blessing.

But she soon came back to reality and realized...she just came while on a call with you.  Shit.

This is really embarrassing.

But just as she finished tidying herself up her doorbell rang and there you stood with all your glory clad in your favorite hoodie and sweats right in front of her.  Right after she came to you.

God damnit.