Restart 🏛️🌱

Alhaitham POV}

If you could change your
fate, would you?

That's the only thought that runs through my mind as I hold the lifeless body. The body of the main person that caused most of my headaches, my lazy roommate who would never do his laundry, and worst of all...

The person that I swore to love for all my life, even if he would never know.. even if I had to die

Where did it all go wrong?

{10 hours ago, 11:30 am}
               {alhaitham POV}
BEEP
                    BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
   BE-(SLAM)

"Urghhh.... how long did I sleep for..?" I groan into my pillow after waking up, hand on my alarm clock not expecting an answer from my previous question. Not only did it feel like I only slept for two hours, but this horrible headache isn't helping at all.

"Hah! I bet you don't even remember how you got home!" A mockingly voice comes from the left of where I'm laying down at. Once I found out that someone else was in (what I predict) my bedroom, I quickly reach for my sword by the side of my bed. Then I pause. The only person that would talk so informally and rude to me is..

" Kaveh.? Why are you in my room?" I ask the slightly shorter blonde that was leaning on the wall. He's topless too. Wait.. he's topless?

"Before you use that all so stupidbrain of yours comes to a stupid conclusion, we didn't do anything! I had to carry your 6'1 drunk ass all the way to the house after we hung out with Tighnari and Cyno for a small meet up. I had first brought you to my room once we got home because it's the closest room to the front door, but then you threw up on the sheets.. you should be able to tell what happened next.." Kaveh explains to Alhaitham with a non-noticiable (it was 100% noticiable ) angry tone throughout the whole recap.

"..I threw up on you too, didn't I..."
I ask Kaveh, but I already knew the obvious answer.

"Obviously! You really thought I'd get half naked for anyone?" Kaveh rolled his eyes at me as he said that.
"I cant handle the smell of barf, so you better wash my sheets soon. There's a soup for hangovers to your side, take it once you get dressed." Kaveh says at he walks out of my room, slamming the door shut.

Once Kaveh left, I put my face back into my pillow.
As a few minutes past, I decided to finally take the hangover medicine. Once I finished the bitter medicine, I got dressed into my regular outfit and went into the living room with a open book in my hand.

I look up from my book to see Kaveh on to couch, sketching whatever is on that stupid yet creative mind of his.
The clock on the left side of the couch says that the time is now 12:32 PM which means the adventures guild should have brand new commissions now. Ever since I've gotten my vision, I've decided to help more people by completing them.

"Kaveh, I'm going out now to finish some commissions. Don't miss me while I'm gone." I say with a slight teasing tone which I don't use often.

"Hah! You think that you can get away with not washing my clothes AND my sheets? In your dreams!!! I'll come with you so you don't try to avoid home to do your chores." Kaveh says as he gets up from the couch with a smirk on his face as I only frown at him.

I turn away from Kaveh, taking my house keys from where they hang besides the front door. "Do what you want, just don't get in my way. If you do, I won't do the laundry for a whole month." I say as I unlock the front door, swinging it open.