Five

Haerin taps her feet on the ground while sitting in the place in front of the fountain which is near the main gate of their uni. She has a stick on her hand which she is hitting on the ground too. Dani is also sitting there beside her and looking around their surroundings without making any noise. The silence between them is so weird but they have been staying like that for 5-10 minutes already until Dani decides to break the silence.

"Why are you so quiet?" Dani asks without looking at Haerin.

"I don't know. I just don't feel like talking" Haerin replies while hitting her stick on the ground.

"You seem to be upset" Dani says again.

"I am not. I am just thinking about something" Haerin says.

"What is?" Dani looks at Haerin.

"Ms.Pham" Haerin makes a pouty face. Dani just sighs. She was expecting to hear this answer anyway.

"You think about her all the time. But why are you sadly thinking about her now?" Dani coldly asks.

"Because I am not only thinking about her. I am thinking about someone else with her" Haerin sighs.

"You are thinking about someone else who is not Ms.Pham? Woah" Dani gets surprised.

"Yeah. It's Ms.Kim" Haerin sadly sighs.

"Ms.Kim? Ms.Kim Minji?" Dani asks and Haerin only nods.

"Why are you thinking about her suddenly? Don't tell me you also got a crush on her" Dani says making a disgusted face.

"I– why the hell would I get a crush on her?" Haerin almost shouts.

"I don't know man, you said the same thing after getting a crush on Ms.Pham" Dani shakes her head in disappointment.

"Yeah I know but I am not thinking about Ms.Kim because of that reason. It's because of something else" Haerin sighs again.

"What is it then?" Dani raises her brow.

"I am just thinking how close Ms.Pham and Ms.Kim are that Ms.Pham is only comfortable to skinship and cling with Ms.Kim" Haerin says.

"What? Is that true?" Dani asks. Haerin only nods while looking at the ground.

"Where did you get this weird information?" Dani frowns.

"I have been observing them for the last 2 weeks. Also I asked Yunjin if Ms.Pham clings onto her but she said Ms.Pham literally hates it when someone touches her or tries to skinship with her. But I always noticed Ms.Pham hugging,holding and clinging onto Ms.Kim's arms" Haerin sadly says.

"I can't believe you literally stalked them that much creepily to observe this shit. Unbelievable" Dani sighs.

"Whatever you say. I am just wondering what's so special about Ms.Kim" Haerin gives a sad look at Dani. Dani usually doesn’t give a damn about Haerin being happy or sad about Hanni but this time Haerin seems really upset which is kinda making her feel bad.

"Well Haerin, I think they are really close friends? I mean Yunjin said that they have been best friends for 5-6 years already and also extremely close to each other. Just like us. So I think that's why Ms.Pham is only comfortable with Ms.Kim" Dani states.

"But we don't cling onto each other nor that much touchy like them" Haerin says.

"Well it's mainly because you are a short tempered crazy kitty who hates whenever I even touch you meanwhile Ms.Pham is a whole softball. So obviously there is a big difference" Dani replies.