━━ the husband lineup

"I would love and marry any pretty older man who will provide for me materialistically and financially support me."

In which Darling's secret hobby is taking those old-man filter photos of her crushes so that she knows which ones will become dilfs.

introducing the husband lineup

JEONGHAN

JEONGHAN

♡♡ WHEN DARLING STARTED ━━ love at first sight♡♡ WHEN HE STARTED ━━ somewhere between 2018-2019

♡♡ WHEN HE STARTED ━━ somewhere between 2018-2019

♡♡ DYNAMIC ━━ the confused boundary about what way they love each other - is it romantic or just over-grown familiarity?

♡♡ BACKGROUND ━━

It was kinda love at first sight for Darling, who had a 2 week crush on Jeonghan when she first saw him. But then a SVT project trainee got kicked out for dating and as a feminist fuck no she was not losing her job over a man. So she fished herself out of her Jeonghan phase, only to fall into it again in short, week-length periods every month. Now every first full week of the month she has a 'Jeonghan Week' where she tries to either get over him or get together with him.

For Jeonghan, Darling seemed like a baby when he first saw her, despite being less than 3 years older, so he always saw her as someone he was in charge of. He definitely loves Darling, but at a certain point he couldn't be sure if it was THE love love or just the same old love he had when he was getting her up for school.

Now the two have this complicated relationship where Darling (fully aware of how Jeonghan thinks of her) loves getting a reaction out of him every time she tells him she loves him, and Jeonghan doesn't know how to react every time.

♡♡ ICONIC MOMENTS ━━

━ "Don't you want to kiss me right now?"
"?"