Hold Out (Mature)

A continuation of a Jercy smut one-shot from my other book for nodbody_judo_flipped.

It's not extremely explicit but sex is implied/discussed!

-

Jason, for over a week, doesn't let up on his decision to abstain Percy from orgasm. Percy definitely has something to say about that.

- Established Percy x Jason.

•••

A week. Seriously.

At this rate, Percy might as well have taken up that vow of celibacy that Hera offered him that one time, brought upon by Artemis' insistence that certain men in the world ought to make chastity vows also.

(What a meeting that was. At least Hermes had his fun.)

"Jason!" Percy - you could tell just by his whiney tone that he was being 'bratty', as some may consider it - complained, the elongation of his boyfriend's name emphasising the childishness of Percy's voice.

Unfortunately, for Percy, all his boyfriend decided to do was ignore him, Jason's back turned as he didn't want to make any accidental eye contact with Percy, knowing full well that would only lead to the crumbling of his (seven days strong) resolve. Demigods, mortals, monsters and gods alike had paled drastically when faced with one of the deemed 'Jackson stares'; whether that be a cutely pouted plea or a disdainful glare, sea green eyes glistening with unshed fake tears or the unfortunate promise of a painfully slow, torturous end. It didn't matter which you came face to face with, as both could be just as deadly. Especially in certain situations when Percy Jackson got what he had wanted.

Since the younger was turned away, that also meant that Percy missed the way the corners of his pale pink lips attempted to twitch upwards, his humour living life on the edge as it dared him to laugh at his boyfriend; a tightrope walk above a force to be reckoned with.

Jason may be a dom, and Percy his submissive, but that by no means meant that Percy was a push over when it came to their relationship. On the contrary, honestly, since Percy's bratty behaviour paired with his demigod stare lead to him winning a strong 80% of their disagreements as a couple. 

(There was also the matter that only one of them had the viable (empty) intimidation of threatening to complain to their parent(s), since only one of them was actually scared of the other's parent when it came down to it. Percy had literally laughed in Zeus' face before, there was nothing stopping him from doing the exact same to his Roman counterpart Jupiter. Jason had heard mere rumours of what Poseidon's anger could do, and if it was anything like his boyfriend's, then Jason wanted no association with it... And despite getting on well enough with Sally, due to Jason's awkward social tendencies they hadn't made it far past the introduction stage. Anything Percy was to tell her could easily leave an impression.)

"Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason." When a drawn-out gripe didn't work the way he wanted it to, Percy quickly resorted to a repetitive insistence of the other's name, knowing it wouldn't take too long for Jason to tire with this so called 'effrontery', whatever in the gods' name that meant.

"Yes, Percy. What do you want?" Jason politely relented - eventually - much to his partner's vibrant joy, a feeling that would quickly morph into ecstasy if the submissive male was to have things his way. He wasn't 100% that he would get that, but that didn't mean he had lost hope just yet - he likely wouldn't for the rest of the day.

Coincidentally, outside of the mythological world that he was now an established member of, Percy was actually a rather optimistic guy. The gods just brought out the mental anguish and doom that lived buried deep inside him, though over the years it had been steadily rising closer and closer to surface. He was sure to burst with it one day. Hopefully not anytime soon, but Percy could definitely sense that it was sometime in his foreseeable future.

Jason had always been a good distraction from that dread, fortunately. Percy knew he could always count on the younger whenever he needed an escape of any kind.

His ideal escape this time just so happened to be sexual, so what. Sue him.

Percy didn't even bother pretending to be coy, he just came straight out with, "You know what I want," without explicitly saying what it was he truly wanted, stubborn in spite of his role in the bedroom. "Don't mess with me, Jason." Percy's voice was stern now, and if it wasn't for their strict no last names in the bedroom (partly due to too many ugly connotations and thought processes that they just didn't want to get into, and partly because Thalia had strictly forbidden them from it) rule, then Percy would have referred to the other as Grace, that was how riled up he was at that moment in time.

And Jason understood that perfectly.

He may have restrained himself from laughing earlier, from so much as smiling earlier, to be fair, but the blonde did no such thing this time. He chuckled to himself unwillingly, finally turning to face his older boyfriend with his usually sky blue eyes as dark as deep cobalt. The sight made Percy's own sea green eyes edge more so on the fearful greener side, the perfect shade to mix with Jason's and still make a delicate sea green.

(Only one of the many reasons why Aphrodite insisted, much to their own smug delight, that they were perfect for each other.)

"Mhmm, do I?" Jason mocked, walking from his place at their drawers (they had quickly discovered that living together in an apartment in New Rome was much better for sex than sneaking between two cabins in a camp open to mythological beings and snooping campers) over to their shared bed, having to crawl further across the pillowy king sized bed than he would have had to over either of their twin beds back at Camp Half-blood. The kiss he placed against his boyfriend's lips was beyond gentle, loving with a teasing lilt to it. "I dont think I do."

"Jason." Oh boy, stern again. "If I don't have your cum inside me or my own striped across my stomach somewhere within the next twenty minutes, then we're breaking up."

Jason kissed Percy again, deeper, and for slightly longer this time. What Percy was alluding to sounded good, of course it did, but Jason had been imagining a slightly different turn of events ever since he first withheld Percy from orgasm a week ago.

It was a known fact that the gods liked to talk, and the latest rumour that was floating around involved Apollo and his, apparently, poor techniques at giving head. If there was one thing Jason loved to do most nowadays, it was show his boyfriend how much better he was than his own immortal half-brothers. Percy didn't seem to have any complaints about his newfound hobby, even willing to indulge him sometimes during a scene or foreplay, just like he had the other week.

"I kind of had something else in mind."

Never for a second did Percy doubt Jason's ability to bring him to ecstasy, and he was right not to. The best orgasm of his life he had after that blowjob, made, grudgingly, all the better after that week of excruciating abstinence.