'Why won't he love me?'

"Sorry...I don't feel the same way."

Those words had been replaying on Kagiura's mind ever since he confessed his feelings to his roommate, Hirano Taiga.

For very long, he had always wished to be with Hirano forever, to be able to hold him close and to be able to say 'I love you', however.. that wish would never be able to be granted, if their relationship was only one-sided.

'I mean...why wouldn't I love Hirano-san?' Kagiura thought. 'Who wouldn't cherish the moments they've spent with their senpai, if they listen to everything you say, tries their best to take care of you, always spends time with you, and is always considerate about how you feel..?'

No matter what happens, Kagiura won't give up on his love for Hirano, he also won't give up trying to make Hirano fall in-love for him, or rather.. realize his love for him.

But.. how could this happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen Kagi-kun... I honestly enjoy all the moments we spent together, and I always had adored you as a person. But, I don't think having a romantic relationship can work out. I'm sorry.."

"Hirano-san...please, could we just have one more chance of trying this out..? Being with you.. just makes me so happy. I just want to be able to see what it's like if were together this way, or is that too much too ask for..?"

-Sigh-

"Look, I love you too, but not in the way you love me. I love you.. as a person."

person..

person....

person........

That one word echoed in Kagiuras mind nonstop.

'What the hell does he mean by 'as a person'?' Kagiura thought, 'He's trying to get my hopes up again..'

As desperate as Kagiura is, he can't do anything about it. He can't change how Hirano feels, he can't force Hirano to love him, that's just unfair. As depressing as it seems, he just has to accept things the way they are.

"It's okay Hirano-san, I understand. I'm being a bit pushy aren't I? I should be the one saying sorry."

"W-wait! I didn't mean to make you feel guilty or anything.. Wait!"

Tears started to form in Kagiuras eyes, full of guilt and regret. He tried to rub it off as it's nothing though, he didn't want to make Hirano feel guilty when he didn't do anything wrong, he was just being honest...

"Kagi-kun.. we can talk about this."

"IT'S OKAY! I'M FINE!! I just need some time alone, haha.."

"Okay then...take your time."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I just wish Hirano-san could feel the same way, so we won't both have to feel hurt.. I don't want to hurt him anymore.. but I just can't stop feeling this way.'

Kagiura fell to sleep while crying, he prayed that maybe.. just maybe, he won't have to worry about this type of 'argument' happening again.