falling for you

-knock knock-

'Nggh.. what time is it?' Kagiura checked the clock.. 'Shit! I barely have time to study!'

-yawn-

"Kagi-kun, should I check who's at the door..?"

"No. It's fine, I'll do it myself."

Kagiura slowly opened the door, to be welcomed to another strange bottle.. labelled 'Love potion remedy'.

'Here we go again...' Kagiura thought to himself. For the last time, he got a glass of water and mixed in the potion.

"Hirano-san~!"

"Kagi-kun..?"

"Here Hirano-san!  You should take this glass of water."

"Ahh, thank you, Kagi-kun."

Hirano looked at Kagiura with an innocent smile. He took a little sip and placed it back onto the desk.

"Hirano-san... please could you help me with this question...? 

"Of course."

Since it was the last day with the 'new' Hirano, Kagiura decided to take this time to his advantage. He leaned close and gave him a little kiss on the side of his cheek.

——————————————————————————

"Kagi-kun, could I please sleep in your bed again... just for tonight I promise..."

-sigh-

'Everything will be back to normal again tomorrow ', Kagiura thought, 'I might as well just accept it, while I still can'.

"Yeah, sure I don't mind." 

Kagiura blushed a little, he let Hirano onto his bed and cuddled him.

"Goodnight, Hirano-san."

"Goodnight, Kagi-kun."

He kissed Kagiuras cheek once again, then they both slept together peacefully....

——————————————————————————

next morning..

"I'm seriously so fucking sorry."

"Hirano-san it's fi-"

"It's the second time I've accidentally slept in your bed, I seriously need to apologise-" 

Kagiura started to giggle, with a sweet grin on his face. While Hirano looked at him like he was a psychopath. 

"Your laughing.."

Hirano looked away, flustered. He was extremely embarrassed. 

"Nonono... Hirano-san it's okay! I just found it cute how you were embarrassed, that's all!"

"Gah, your making me more embarrassed just by saying that.."

'Now I think about it.. I think I like things the way they are.' Kagiura thought to himself. 'If I have to be patient for Hirano-san to realise his feelings for me.. I guess I don't mind.'

"Whatever.. it doesn't matter, guess your ass up before we're both late for school."

'I guess he hasn't noticed anything.' Kagiura thought. 'As long as he doesn't remember anything.. I guess we'll be fine.'

——————————————————————————

"Kagi-kun, you ready yet?"

"I am, Hirano-san!"

"Finally.. Urgh, for some reason it feels like I've been in a coma for a few days, I have this stupid headache now.."

"Oh! If you want you we take the day off school today, I can take care of you!"

"Nahh, I'll survive."

'Wait... that reminds me.. I should probably apologise for pressuring him to doing.. those ten second things..' Kagiura took a deep breath and said..

"Hirano-san, I.. I'm sorry."

"Eh? What for?"

"Well.. I've been reflecting in some things, and I realised I've been a little forceful, haven't I? I mean making you hold hands with me for a few seconds everyday must of made you uncomfortable.. right?"

"Kagi-kun.. you don't need to-"

"I do need to apologise! I've always thought of what I wanted.. more than what you want, which was very selfish of me.. So.. uhm... we can stop doing the 10 seconds thing."

Hirano had a small smile growing on his face, he softly patted Kagiura on the head.

"Kagi-kun, I'm being serious when I say you don't need to be sorry. You always treat me nicely too, it's not like your forcing me to do things. Even though you can be pushy.. you can make me feel guilty sometimes, but it never pained me. We don't have to stop doing it just for my sake. To be honest I thought it was quite odd at first, but I really don't mind."

"H...huh..."

"I'm just trying to say.. I'm happy you're being considerate of me too... I guess."

"Wow, that's a lot of things to say, Hirano-san."

Kagiura started to giggle a little bit again.

"S-shut up. Now hurry up before we're actually late."

——————————————————————————

'W...why do I actually feel a little flustered by that..' 

Hirano thought to himself,

 'I never really thought about how much Kagi-kun thinks about how I feel, excluding anything romantic really..'

For the first time in a while.. Hirano felt touched... maybe the love potion didn't fade away after all...

Or maybe.. romantic feelings for Kagiura were just starting to grow on him....