'This isn't the Hirano-san I know.'

'Gah, classes felt too long today.." Kagiura thought to himself, 'Hirano-san still isn't back, am I early or is he just late...'

-creaaaak-

"Kagi-kun.... I'm back.."

"Oh! Hirano-san! How are you-"

Hirano ran to Kagiura for an embrace... he felt very desperate to feel Kagiura's presence, even though it only had been a full school day.

"I missed you."

"...I...miss you too...Hirano-san."

'How odd.' Kagiura instantly thought, even thought he literally drugged him with 'a love potion', he never expected the results to be... so effective..

Kagiura could feel the slight shade of red starting to glow on his face, he was blushing like crazy.

"H-Hirano-san... please let go, your holding onto me a little tightly..."

"No."

'Eh...', Kagiura was quite surprised. 'Is this Hirano-san... being stubborn with me?!'

"Hirano-san.."

"5 more minutes.."

"Hirano-san... I still haven't tidied away my things from school..."

"Please.."

'Why is he being so stubborn.. I already said no.' Now Kagiura realised, Hirano isn't going to give up, is he..?

"5 Minutes is too long.."

"Kay, 1 minute."

"You can hug me after I tidy away.."

"Fineee, 10 seconds.."

'Wait a second, why do I have this strange feeling of déjà vu..' Kagiura wondered. Then he realised,  Hirano's words were basically a reflection of what he asked for.. when he wanted to try out being in a 'romantic relationship' with him...

Clearly, Hirano wasn't going to give up, therefore he had to give in.

"Fine.. I'll start counting up to 10 then.."

It seems like Kagiura doesn't want to hug, or touch Hirano, but in reality.. he was as desperate as Hirano is. However he had to set some boundaries, before things get out-of-hand.

1....

2.....

3.....

4........

Hirano held onto Kagiura's hand gently, holding it close to his face.

5......

6......

7........

8...........

He kissed his hand, and of course, as expected, it felt like Kagiura's heart was about to explode out of his chest. 

9...

Hirano leaned towards Kagiura's lips, he was getting closer and closer...

10.

Just about when he was going to kiss him, Kagiura once again... pushed him away, but with slightly more pressure this time.

"H-Hirano-san! Thats a bit too far, you know..."

Even though Kagiura thought about how much he wanted to kiss Hirano many times, he couldn't help but hesitate. 

Kagiura knew this 'Hirano-san' was different. He froze and thought to himself for a second. He realised that..

'The Hirano-san I want to kiss, is the one I know, the one who doesn't realise their feelings yet, not this person.'

"Hirano-san... I'm sorry but, I'm not really ready for all this."

Kagiura felt guilty, now he  got himself into Hirano's shoes, he could feel how 'pushy' or 'forceful' he was. He never thought if he made Hirano feel pressured... now he thinks about it, he doesn't think about how Hirano feels as much as he does to him.

"Kagi-kun.. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. Lets just.. go study for now.."

——————————————————————————

Kagiura couldn't focus studying at all, Hirano was leaning towards his shoulder the WHOLE time..

'Hiranoooo-san, why must you do this to meee..' Kagiura was screaming his lungs out from the inside.

'Please...please, please, please, please..." Kagiura was praying with his thoughts, 'I just want the Hirano-san I know back... Even thought I do wish for us to be together, I don't want to force that relationship. I want him to fall in love with me, naturally..'

The next second, Kagiura noticed Hirano fell asleep on his shoulder. 'How cute...' was the last thing he thought before he fell asleep too.