Miyano and his fantasies - Extra

"Lately.. I've seen that Hirano-sempai has been quite clingy with his roommate.. Every time I walk though the hallway, I always see him tugging onto his arm.. with a sweet smile!"

Ever since Hirano had that weird love potion, he had been acting quite strange, and Miyano was the first person other than Kagiura to notice, and of course since then he kept analyzing Hirano's words and actions non-stop.... And.... he wouldn't stop rambling about him and his roommate to Sasaki.

"Woah. Are they dating now or something?"

"I don't know!? But.... it is perfect BL material! I mean.. I swear I've read something about a 'Blonde Sempai' randomly becoming clingy towards his 'Athletic Roommate'! And... surprisingly... it was because the roommate put a love potion into his drink!"

Sasaki gave Miyano a blank stare, but then grinned a little.

"Haha.. you really know you 'BL material' don't you Mya-chan?"

Miyano face glowed with the lightest shade of red.

"Hmphhhhhh, I mean of course I do.."

"Haha! No need to be embarrassed, it's adorable!"

Sasaki ruffled Miyano's hair lightly. Then he saw both Hirano and Kagiura part ways in the corridor.

"Hey... you could ask Hirano if he's dating his roommate, he seems to be alone now."

Miyano's eyes sparkled as he turned the direction Hirano was in.

"Oh yes! I totally should..! Oh..uhm.. but don't you want to come along sempai..?"

"Nah, I'm fine here. Just tell me what he said when you come back.. Kay..?"

"Okay Sasaki-sempai! See you then!"

Miyano started to run towards Hirano, with a very excited expression on his face.

"Uhm... Hirano-sempai!"

"Hm? You need anything Miyano?"

"Ehm... I know you said to stop mentioning stuff about you and you roommate but I have a very genuine question..!"

"Kay..?"

Hirano had a very puzzled look on his face.

"Did the both of you... start dating recently? Uh.. I'm not trying to be weird or anything! I just noticed that I've been seeing you around him more than usual lately! Haha..."

A confident grin grew on Hirano's face, he winked then said loud and proud..

"Yes! I have realized my love for him and I confessed my feelings! We started dating a few days ago!"

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"

It was like a bomb exploded, Miyano was over the moon hearing this delightful news. Therefore... for the rest of lunch break he was nonstop asking questions about Hirano's romantic relationship.  

"HOW DID YOU REALISE? WHAT WAS HIS REACTION?? DID YOU HOLD HANDS YET??? DOES ANYBODY ELSE KNOW..? ARE YOU LIKE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP.. OR IS IT STILL LIKE A PRIVATE THING?! CAN I TELL SASAKI-SEMPAI!?"

---------------------------------A few days later after Hirano was back to normal.------------------------------

"Oh, hi Miyano."

"Hirano-sempai! I hope you won't get mad at me for this... but uhm I told Sasaki-sempai, Ogasawara, and Hanzawa-sempai about you and your roommate! They said it was about time.. haha. I hope you don't mind since you said you didn't mind if I told anybody!

"What..?"

Once again he had a puzzled look on his face. 'What on earth is Miyano rambling on about again?! Is it his 'BL fantasies"? What does he mean by relationship!?' Was what Hirano had on his mind.

"On Friday you told me you and your roommate were dating? I mean you even told Sasaki-sempai about it too! You were holding his hand on the corridor and everything! I think I even saw you two hugging in an empty class-"

"WHERE, DID, YOU GET, ALL, THAT, BULLSHIT, FROM!?"

Hirano covered Miyanos mouth, he was fuming, 'Where did he get all that fucking info from!? I never said or did any of that!?'       Although... that could have happened..? He did not remember a single thing from a few days ago..

"You... don't believe me!? You can even ask Tashiro and Kuresawa.. they would say you literally announced that you were in a relationship a few days ago.. "

Hirano's knees dropped to the floor, as if he was in defeat. He was confused, and as red as a cherry of course.  Poor Miyano was staring at him in utter confusion. Hirano thought to himself.

'When... did.. I do... all... of..that..?'